Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Newspaper in the Toilet

Do you have the habit of bringing any reading materials with you into the toilet whereby you need to do your business? I think almost 9 out of 10 person I knew did that! My in laws and hubby tend to have this habit and newspaper will be their favourite. Once, hubby told me without the reading materials, he can't poo. hahaha.....but I told him, what I've heard from some expert, it is advisable not to bring in any reading materials while doing business. This will delay the process as you tend to concentrate much more on your reading than the real business. Some might leads to constipation. However, I've realised some good point of bringing newspaper into the toilet as they are able to absorb the stinking smell. They really work wonder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails