Thursday, April 9, 2009

3G

I've been using the wireless broadband for almost a year now (turning 1 in July), and only today, I've realised that it can be loaded faster than I've thought. Every time, I only click to connect but never change the status in the settings panel. However, today the line just got disconnected and am unable to connect back to the Internet. This left me with some ample time to browse the setting panel, and there I found an option to 'change the connection type'. As my area have 3G coverage, I'm able to connect via the 3G. Wow! The line was super fast if compare to the previous settings. How silly am I.

3G defination from Wikipedia :

3G is the third generation of telecommunication hardware standards and general technology for mobile networking. Services include wide-area wireless voice telephony, video calls, and broadband wireless data, all in a mobile environment. 3G networks are wide-area cellular telephone networks that evolved to incorporate high-speed Internet access and video telephony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails