Monday, April 13, 2009

Mouth Ulcer

I do not know if it is due to heatiness or not. But according to old people, it is. I BIT MY OWN MOUTH! ! ! !

I was taking my dinner the other day and munch..... munch....... munch....suddenly, Ouch !! It really hurts. I thought it was just a small bite, but never did I realised it has now turned into an ulcer. Whenever I brush my teeth, it HURTS. Whenever I ate something salty, it HURTS. Whenever I gave a broad smile, it HURTS. Aii.....how long do I need to tolerate this? Please...please....let me recover faster. I'm feeling so uncomfortable.

Crazy hubby ask me to put salt onto the ulcer before I go to bed. He guarantee I will recover the next morning when I wake up. NOOOOoooooooooooo.....I will and can never do that! I'm scare....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails