Monday, May 18, 2009

A happy day

I should have blog on this earlier, but did not manage to take photos and hence, delayed till today. Last Monday, just as I reached home after work, MIL said there is a parcel for me. Wow! I'm so happy ! I'm actually expecting for a parcel to arrive but do not know when, as my dear friend, H had SMSed me earlier to inform that she had sent something for me.


My parcel.............all the way from Johor.


Sent via Poslaju. It is indeed a reliable postage company. At least, I received them safe and well sealed. So what did I received? Deng...deng...deng....the items are......

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

2 beautiful dresses for my daughter!


Will have to keep this one first as it is a a little big for XJ now. Maybe in another 6 months time, she will be able to fit in.


This piece fits her perfectly. Just nice for her age and size now. And just perfect for the weather now too - EXTREMLY HOT!


It comes with a little panty. I thought of keeping till XJ's birthday for her to wear, but yesterday, I already let her wore it. Just can't wait to see how she looks like in this dress ;)
Thank you my friend, H for these 2 lovely dresses. I hope it does not take up a lot of your time to buy them and sent to me. You really made my day!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails