Thursday, May 28, 2009

Junk Food

Mum always forbid me to eat junk food when I was young. Her reasons are "Its very unhealthy, salty and a lot of msg + colouring are added into them. Aii....don't eat so much la." However, I just could not resist it and will secretly buy a packet or two and munch away. If only she knew about it, she is going to nag at me. Sorry mum, I just love junk food! ;)

Now as a mother myself, I inherited her way and forbid YX to eat junk foods! But I will buy some and munch in the office occassionally. ;)

However, last weekend when I went back to Johor, dad surprised me. He bought 4 canisters of my favourite junk food. Let me present you with ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



.... PRINGLES !!!!

Well, my 60 something dad is also an avid fan of Pringles. And without my knowledge, he offer some to YX!!!!! and told us that my son lovessss them too! Dad, of course YX loves them as they are so tasty, isn't it?

1 comment:

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails