Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stiff Neck

Gosh....I'm still having my Stiff Neck! So uncomfortable.

On Tuesday morning when I woke up from my sleep, I felt my left shoulder and neck are a bit stiff. I did not bother about them until in the late afternoon, the pain became intense. I bet it must be due to my sleeping position that lead to this problem. I MUST CHANGE my pillow!!!

If only hubby will bring me up to IKEA for shopping, I'm gonna get myself a new pillow! While surfing their website, I found it very informative and well organised. Hmm....must bug hubby to bring me to IKEA one day ;)

Ouch! I can feel the pain now! : (

Yesterday night, I stacked up my pillow to made it higher, but it does not help. I've been sleeping on that pillow for almost 4 years already and did not encounter any problem until recently. It must be a sign telling me its high time to change a new pillow. *GRIN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails