Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome Home

My dear YX is back home with us again. It was wonderful to have him back. The whole house is merrier and lots of laughter and shouting too! Shouting because he made our blood boiled! Only 2 weeks I did not see him and I felt he has grown up. He is a big boy now ;)

We welcome him back with a big drumstick. He loves to eat chicken, especially KFC.

His own creation. He just pick up the toys and start to arrange them.


...and proudly show off his work!


Another of his creation.



And the end, we welcome him with a big bowl of shaved iced mango. Definately not for him to finish this alone! See the red bowl at the left side? We only let him ate half a bowl of it which is consider A LOT. But having him back with us again really brighten up my day. And I'm happy he is not stingy to share the small red bowl of mango with me.

3 comments:

  1. QQ has the same Uno too. Wah...u did the shaved mango ice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I'm just lucky to have MIL to prepare this. FIL bought the ABC machine during CNY and had not been touched since then. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No...I'm just lucky to have MIL to prepare this. FIL bought the ABC machine during CNY and had not been touched since then. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails