Friday, June 12, 2009

New house

We will be moving to a new house end of this year. Moving to a bigger and spacious house which is also FIL's DREAM HOUSE. He had always wanted to buy a piece of land to built his own house with his own designs / ideas and finally, his dream realised. Even he my seems to be happy with it, I could feel he regretted in terms of the work and PRESSURE he has to put into realising this dream. Anyhow, his dream came true!

But the thought of moving scare me. I hate to pack and re-pack things. Even I only need to be responsible 100% on my own room, those tedious thought haunt me. What more, MIL needs to be responsible for the whole house! Of course we will help her but she will be the one who made the decision to keep or throw the stuffs. Still, she needs to take care of the whole house!

To avoid the scary thought of moving, I will ease my mind by looking at the picture of the new house. It is only 50% complete or I shall say, less than 50% because only the outer layer are form. And by looking at the picture made me imagine how wonderful to stay at this new house ...
Let me present ....

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
A 6 rooms bungalow. It indeed is a dream house!



Lets hope FIL will hire a maid to do the cleaning... otherwise ....uuurrrrggghhhhh...... I hate domestic works. I hate to mop, to sweep / vacumm, hate to wash the toilet, hate to wipe the window, hate almost all the domestic chores. Maid please!

~ I'm sure a lazy mother & wife ~ ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is truly a very big and nice dream house! It's almost year-end now, shifting in soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! im sure you guys will hire a maid. 100%

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails