Monday, June 22, 2009

A wonderful weekend

Yesterday, our whole family went up to KL for a day trip. It was indeed a 'DAY trip' as we left home at around 0730 hrs and reached home at around 2100 hrs! Very tired, but very happy. The kids enjoyed the most.

First, we went to IKEA. Did not manage to buy the pillow I was yearning for as hubby felt it was too pricey. But he assured me that he will be bringing me to IKEA again once we shifted to the new house by end of this year and will give it a thought again on whether to buy or not.
We then had snack at the IKEA cafe as SIL said their curry puff and hotdog are very tasty. Their drink are bottomless and shy to say that we, a family of 10, only bought 3 drinks. Haha.... At least we did not buy only 1 drink and share out among us!

Next, SIL suggested to have lunch at Kim Gary. Aww....our stomach are already half full with the snacks + drinks at the IKEA cafe and she wanted to stuffs us with more foods! She can really eat! FIL agreed as he only ate 1 curry puff. So, off we went to Kim Gary. Ohh...the shop was so packed and we had to queue for our turn. After waiting for about 20 minutes, we were being ushered to be seated. Hubby and I shared 1 pork burger. Ahh.....my stomach were so full but I still managed to stuff the pork burger into my mouth just for the sake of tasting it. Haha...... SIL said the burger are very good and it indeed taste very delicious. Since her word of mouth were so powerful, I forced myself to try otherwise will left with regrets. Hahaha....terrible!

We left Kim Gary with a very heavy stomach and continue with our window shopping. Luckily with the walks, I managed to allow my stomach to digest some foods. We left the shopping center at around 3.30pm and proceed to take a short rest at one of my SIL's house in Puchong. I quickly bathe my two little ones and took a shower too. Ahh....so refrehsing. After about 1.5 hour of rest, we proceeded to have our dinner. Actually our main point of travelling to KL was for that dinner. Part of celebrating Father's Day as well.

So what do we have? Well, we had CHURRASCOS BRAZILLIAN BBQ buffet. The restaurant is located at Serdang. I can say, overall, this buffet really worth the money we paid. The Brazillian style of servings are the staffs will bring the whole skewer to your table and cut the portion of meat / fruits to your plate. They will go round again and since it is buffet, you can eat as much as you want. For meat part, they serve beef, mutton, chicken sausages, chicken wings, venison, prawn and calamari. As for fruits, they serve banana and pineapple (both fruits are being BBQ to perfections). Besides that, they do serve fried rice, noodles, salads, fruits, jelly, ice cream and drinks. We only paid RM28 nett/adult and child is chargable at RM14 nett/child.

Ahh.....will bug hubby to bring me to this buffet again since I do not have enough yesterday. Hahah....felt like eating more but due to my mouth have ulcer again, I have to control myself. Yes, my mouth have ulcer again! Urrggghhh......everytime I bite, I felt the pain! Hate it.

This trip was really wonderful. We spend our quality time together as a family (even I do missed both my own parents) and YX was so excited. XJ is still too young to understand this outing but I can felt that she did enjoy herself as she was so busy looking around her new surroundings, peoples and only nap once for the whole day! The best was my two little ones slept so soundly at night (DID NOT wake up crying during midnight and DO NOT have nightmares), meaning I could also have enough rest.

Note: Sorry, no photos to show yet. When SIL loaded them into her FB, I will steal some and post here. Hehehe.....

6 comments:

  1. i could eat 3 of their curry puffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah...so u r one of the fan of IKEA curry puffs! I only ate 2 and felt so bloated. Maybe the soft drinks did that to my stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah...your daughter who is just 9+ mths old can make do with just 1 nap and jalan the whole day!? I wish my son can too. Some time back, we went for a quite faraway trip and within an hour plus of travelling in the car, my son ended up crying non-stop, so hubby had to turn back! See http://juanorandmommy.blogspot.com/2009/06/trip-to-seremban-that-ended-up-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice, I tried to rock her to sleep but she just refuse! Only having milk in the car on the way back to my SIL house, she slept (only for 1 hrs) and did not sleep after that until we are home at night. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice, I tried to rock her to sleep but she just refuse! Only having milk in the car on the way back to my SIL house, she slept (only for 1 hrs) and did not sleep after that until we are home at night. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could eat 3 of their curry puffs!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails