Monday, July 27, 2009

First day at school

Ahh.... ~ my heart breaks into zillion pieces. I can't bear to see YX cry, but I force myself to leave no matter how loud he SCREAM !!

0740 ~ Arrived at school entrance. Found a good parking and accompany YX to enter the school.
0800 ~ More students arrived.
0815 ~ Preparing to enter classroom (YX's classroom is located upstair)
0830 ~ Start class
0900 ~ YX demanding to go home (after some slow talk to him, he sat down quietly)
0930 ~ YX demanding to go home the 2nd time (slow talk to him again, and it works)
1000 ~ Principal requested me to go, and YX seems to understand and tears started to roll down his cheek and demanding to go home.

I left with a very heavy broken heart, but I have to. ;-(

1235 ~ Called MIL and check if she has pick up YX. Glad that she had and YX is no longer crying. The teacher said he only cried for a while and everything seems to be fine.

Will he refuse to go to school tomorrow? :-(

4 comments:

  1. Haha...only tomorrow will tell whether he'll refuse to go to school or not. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worry la.. children is like that... tomorrow they will forget about it.. and happily go school again.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice : In the car he is to excited going to school, but once we reach there, he wanted to go home. ;(

    Cynthia : he is crying for me after I left. I felt so worry now.... ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice : In the car he is to excited going to school, but once we reach there, he wanted to go home. ;(

    Cynthia : he is crying for me after I left. I felt so worry now.... ;(

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails