Saturday, July 11, 2009

I can do it at 10 months old too !

XJ surprised me yesterday night. We were in the bedroom as usual, playing and reading together before bedtime.

Then, she started to crawl away feeling bored with my daily activities. Haha....so I let her explore the bedroom on her own, but keeping an eye one her. Then, I noticed that she was interested with a box of toy which I stacked up on the top but I did not bring it down to her as I wanted to see what she is trying to do.

She was so determined to reach the toy she desired. So motivated and aggresive. Suddenly, she stood up just like the picture below.


Wow....my baby XJ can stand on her own! She did it! ;)

Below is the picture of YX. He too can stand on his own at 10 months old.

YX can walk on his 1st birthday month, so hoping XJ can do so too.
However, YX had 2 teeth @ 9 months old while baby XJ is still TOOTHLESS!!
When is her teeth coming out??

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe...this goes on to prove that where there is a will, there is a way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...this goes on to prove that where there is a will, there is a way!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails