Thursday, July 16, 2009

Preschool update

17/7/2009 *Amendment*
I think I need to be sent to school again to study maths. The correct fees is being amended as below and not RM930 / year (as what was stated earlier).

Yeah! I found another kindie for YX. This time, the finding is very satisfying. For my older post on kindie, please click here.

Kindie No.4

- About 2 to 3 minutes drive away (located in the same housing area as kindie No.3)
- Corner lot (double storey terrace house). Small but have a mini playground
- Emphasize on 3 languages (focus more on Bahasa and English)
- 2 exams in a year
- About 15 students in a class with 1 teacher
- Teaches Bahasa, English, Chinese, arts, music
- Read Ladybird storybooks (Peter & Jane)
- Learn to writes ABC , 123 and chinese character
- Uniform (RM25/set x 2)
- Take out shoes before entering (there is a shoe rack beside the door where kids need to be independent to arrange their own shoes on the rack)
- Fees at RM140 / month (half day 8.00 - 12.30) (exclude misc fees, books, etc). After calculating, fees is roughly RM2190 / year. *Breakfast provided*

Kindie No.4 also required us to purchase a pile of books (have to change half yearly). *Slap forehead* I'm wondering if kids at 4 years old can really cope with so many books! The teaching methods are based on playing and understanding through activities rather than sitting for hours facing the books. Only 1 or 2 subjects will be taught each day.

The best part in this kindie is the mother of the principal is the COOK! Yes, aunty will cook for all the students homecook meals. ;-) Comparing to the others, they only provide cookies / cakes.

Before I left, the principal told me that they did not advertise the kindie but belief in FATE. She said "Because there is FATE, you found my kindie". Hahaha....what a cute principal.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll definitely be attracted to Kindie 4 too because they study 3 languages, fees are reasonable, breakfast is provided and homecooked meal which is a more balanced diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya..and it is cheaper if comparing to the other 3. Glad that I found it. We thought of enrolling YX for this coming Aug class, but still planning. Otherwise, will start in Jan 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll definitely be attracted to Kindie 4 too because they study 3 languages, fees are reasonable, breakfast is provided and homecooked meal which is a more balanced diet.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails