Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Steamboat Buffet @ Umami, Sunway

Last Sunday we went up to KL again. This time is for the steamboat buffet. SIL who lived in Puchong said there is a promotions going on and invited us to come up. Since we are always free on Sunday, we made a day trip up. The restaurants is located in Sunway area.


See. The promotion is so good that we can't missed! It is a buy 1 free 1. We went in a group of 6 Adults + 2 children and 1 baby. They only charged us 3 Adults and I child. YX is still consider small so he is FOC. The price is at RM29.90 + (A) and half price for the child.

2 types of soup base. Clear chicken stock and 'Ma la' (spicy soup). Saw that bear / mouse and star? The texture is like fishball. Not very tasty thou but can attract YX to take a few bites.


A few types of seafood available. The prwans are very fresh, but not the lala. Maybe just my luck to pick on 1 stale lala. After 1 bite, I dare not touch the rest of lala anymore, but continue to enjoy the other seafoods.


Look at that scallops. Hmmm....very fresh too. Delicious.



Besides than the uncooked prawns, they also offer stir fried cilli prawn. Very spicy. Not to my liking, but SIL loves them. They also serves fried fish and fish roe which I did not taste both of that because I was very busy attending to baby XJ. Ahh....she is not very co-operative that day. Maybe she is not feeling well (teething time). Anyway, she slept after that and I only managed to enjoy the steamboat stuffs.


Beef and mutton.

Fresh scallops.


AND......FRESH OYSTERS. Ahh...these are also my favourites. However, they only serves once. Did not see these in the buffet line again, but we also did not ask the staffs as well because SIL and hubby did not fancy these.


Desserts. 4 types of flavours for us to pick. This is SIL's ice cream which she only add a little bit of crushed peanuts. Mine? I scoops lots of crushed peanuts into it and they taste so yummydelicious. The crushed peanuts was actually one of the fresh ingredients for the 'Sacha Sauce'. We will have to add those ingredients ourselves to made the sauce. There is a guideline printed on a A4 paper pasted on the wall to guide us. However, we just dig into the peanuts and garnished on the ice-cream instead. Heheh....they taste really good!


YX with his funny looks again. He did that everytime I wanted to take his photos. Saw that small bowl? That is his treat - ICE CREAM. When I asked him to eat the fishballs, he ate so slowly. However, when we offer him the ice cream, he ate so obediently. No need to shout, no need to feed. He ate the ice cream all by himself and kept asking for more. Ahh...if he eats like that every meal time, how easy my job will be.


Haha...look at his mouth! He loves chocolates ice cream.

Note: All photos are from my SIL. I stole them again from her Facebook. ;-)

5 comments:

  1. the ingredients very cute...
    even got face with eyes mouth wan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can attract children, but not tasty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks attractive, but I know my hubby is not keen on steamboat, so won't be proposing to hubby to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. 12 may sunday get promotion for 1 buy 1 free not??
     

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mаy I ѕіmply say whаt a comfort to
    fіnd an individual ωhο actually
    κnows what they're discussing over the internet. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're nοt
    more poρulaг given that you ceгtainlу posѕеsѕ thе gift.


    Also viѕіt my blog pοѕt :
    : Sensual massage in london
    My web site :: tantra london

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails