Friday, July 24, 2009

An unhealthy breakfast - My favourites

Coincidently, unhealthy food are always my favourites. They always taste the best.

Gardenia wholemeal bread, pork sausages, bacon and a glass of Dutchlady fresh chocolate milk.


Sausages and bacons 'grilled' to perfections. The pork sausages are very juicy. Crispy on the outside while soft in the inside. Bacons are my all - time favourites. The slightly smoked smell and salty meat are so flavourful, nice to chew in the mouth.
Though they are my favourites, I seldom eat them because I have to control myself. Hehehe..... I want to live till 100 years old, so once in a while, indulge in these kind of food should be ok.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's OK too to indulge in unhealthy food once in a while. Better eat and enjoy them before you don't have the chance to eat them anymore (e.g. during old age)!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails