Sunday, July 19, 2009

White 'mian mian'

Haa...it must be very surprising that I will be able to blog today (Sunday). Normally, I will not go online on Sunday but today, we did not go anywhere and baby XJ is sleeping while YX is watching Ultraman, I can use some spare time to blog. Haaa...looks like I'm addicted to go online. Otherwise, I felt something is not done yet.

This morning, we went to have 'yong tau fu' for breakfast. Hubby ordered noodle with black sauce and offered some to YX. He does not want to eat and requested for 'white mian mian'. Ahh...I went ???? What is that? Then i said "Boy, the noodle are with black sauce. There is no white noodle as you mentioned". YX insisted there are. Then he said "Mee Hoon arr".

Hahaha........hubby and I went Ooorrr......ok ok....so we ordered a bowl of mee hoon soup and glad that YX ate a small bowl of it. I don't even know that he likes to eat mee hoon as usually he only eat the fishball and other side dishes.

*mian mian = noodle

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha....your little boy is now showing some wind of change by choosing to eat the bi hun instead of just the fish balls and the side things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, he is a choosy eater. His only fav. is egg and Gardenia Corn bun (RM 0.60). Meal times are always a battle with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....your little boy is now showing some wind of change by choosing to eat the bi hun instead of just the fish balls and the side things. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails