Friday, August 28, 2009

Crafty Fishy

YX no longer attracted to the cartoons and nursery rhymes at YouTube. He gets bored very fast. Instead of enjoying the video, his itchy fingers simply pressed on the keyboard and the notebook screen. And I will be so busy pushing his hands away. At the end, I gave up and shut down the notebook (well, he did not make a fuss at all) and thought of something else for him to do. Thanks to Merryn, I found something for him to enjoy....well, at least for now before he gets bored again.

I bought some manila cards and this is what we did today .......

^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
^^^^
A FISH. YX really enjoy himself at decorating the fish. I altered a little bit of the design and instead of using paper plates, I used manila card. You can find the original one here.


Once it was done, I pasted it on the wall. Next to the fish was a picture drew by YX weeks ago. He was so happy when I sticked it up at the wall. Hahaha...silly boy.

Posing with the fish. He is so contented with the outcome. After I sticked it on the wall, his itchy fingers again pull it out and stick it everywhere he wanted. One minute here, and the next, there.

As YX likes monster and dinosaur, I added the sharp teeth just to make the fish look fierce. That silly boy again was so happy with the teeth and pretend to insert one of his finger in for the fish to bite.
Soon, he will be going back to school. Am still thinking if I should send him to FIL's office after school so he can spend his half a day with me here. I really do enjoy his company, but must admit that he is such a nuisance sometimes. But his act and words really entertain me. He is a funny boy ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Good job! Look at his face... he's beaming with so much pride and happiness hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. tak sangka you also quite good in arts and craft ar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe ~ He is so proud of himself because I always stress "Your fish"....

    SP ~ haha...good at copycat only. Go to Merryn's blog on arts and crafts....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that he really enjoys himself doing the fish and then 'plays' victim to the fish! Silly boy he may be but I really enjoy seeing children enjoying themselves with simple things like crafts that gives simple and innocent fun, both to themselves and to people around them. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe ~ He is so proud of himself because I always stress "Your fish"....

    SP ~ haha...good at copycat only. Go to Merryn's blog on arts and crafts....

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails