Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ouch !

As I was eagerly waiting for baby XJ's tooth to erupt, now how I wish I could keep her tooth a side temporarily. With the 2 little teeth at the bottom front, she looks so cute. However, these 2 little teeth caused her pain too!

Baby XJ's mouth bleed twice this week.

1st, she fell down flat on her face while crawling on the floor. This happen 3 days ago (Saturday). Everyone was busy glued to the tv (I was in the kitchen when I heard her crying) and did not noticed her. The two front teeth must have cut her upper mouth and cause bleeding. I got a shocked when I saw her (MIL was carrying her) and the bleeding only stop some 5 minutes later.

The 2nd time was yesterday night. While she was playing with YX on the bed, she accidentaly knocked her mouth on YX's head! I was busy preparing milk for both of them before they sleep. Poor baby XJ's mouth bleed again. This time, the blood stopped less than 5 minutes and she was crying so loudly. Luckily she did not refuse her milk and still managed to suck.

6 comments:

  1. wow...5 mins bleeding? luckily its alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About teeth cutting the lips as a result of falling or some impact...that's normal! Juan Or has his fair share of this too. His teeth cut his lips after he fell flat onto his face when he was still learning to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum to QQ ~ I was really scare at that time, but could not do anything. Then, FIL assured me that the blood will stop itself. If only hubby and I were at home, I think we will rush her to the clinic. hehehe

    Alice ~ Oh...poor baby. U must be real worried too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo...must've been very scared. Mine very ganas. Fell down cut his lips. Cry a bit and quiet down. Tried giving her a small piece of ice to suck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smallkucing ~ Yes..I was really scared. Oh...never thought of ice...maybe next time I should. thks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smallkucing ~ Yes..I was really scared. Oh...never thought of ice...maybe next time I should. thks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails