Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where is our pizza ??

It has been some time since we ate in Pizza Hut outlet, so the crave for the mushroom soup and pizza are so strong that I pester hubby to eat them yesterday night. Lucky both SIL and MIL are also supporting me (haha...they are craving for the deli wings) and of course my request was granted. Well, hubby is not a pizza type of person. He is a very Chinaman type who only likes to eat rice + dishes (those serves in Chinese restaurants). He always complaint that eating pizza is like eating bread!

Since I need to get the kids ready, SILs went to the Pizza Hut @ Seremban Parade to make the order first. By the time we arrived, the mushroom soups and garlic breads were already served and just nice for me to settle down to enjoy my soup. Then came the deli wings.....but our pizza was forgotten !!! Not only ours but the table behind us are also complaining about their pizza.

We decided to wait for a couple of minutes first then SIL got fed up and asked one of the waitress about our pizza. She checked in the system, came over to our table with an empty salad bowl and said "Just wait for another 2 minutes for the pizza. At the meantime, enjoy some salad on house. We will give you a free personal pizza as well".

Ohh....not even an apology. Maybe the free salad and pizza represents her apology.

Anyway, we got our pizza a few minutes later (as what was promised) and the taste was soooo good! Fresh from the oven, with sticky cheese and crispy dough. All the bad mood in waiting for the pizza was 'flushed' away once we savour on the pizza. Delicious!!

5 comments:

  1. I like Pizza Hut a lot too, although nowadays, there are so many other choices.

    Your story reminds me of the role play I had to do during my Personal Effectiveness course recently. I had to play a waitress and there were customers complaining about food arriving very late. The instructor said that although I had offered complimentary food to the customers, I had forgotten to apologise... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never like Pizza Hut, if I really want pizza, it will be either Dominos, Shakeys or Canadian Pizza... Beside the food in Pizza Hut has dropped, the service is never up to par...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...talking about being Chinaman, I think I'm 'Chinaman' in that sense too. If have to pay for food, I would rather go for Chinese restaurant, those 'tai chow' type and yes, eat rice too! BUt in my case, I like pizza too, I don't see pizza as a bread, but wouldn't fancy paying money to eat pizza because pizza is quite expensive considering the type of ingredients that go in plus the amount of skill needed to make pizza in comparison to 'tai chow' type which needs more skill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SP ~ Your work is so interesting. Got role play somemore. And yes....pizza is so delicious.

    Cynthia ~ I had tried Dominos and Shakeys (but not Canadian pizza) and I still think Pizza Hut has the best pizza.

    Alice ~ Hahaha...that was also what hubby thought! He always complaint that eating pizza is so expensive and he will rather eat in those chinese rest. where the same amount of money can order fish and prawns....*slap forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...talking about being Chinaman, I think I'm 'Chinaman' in that sense too. If have to pay for food, I would rather go for Chinese restaurant, those 'tai chow' type and yes, eat rice too! BUt in my case, I like pizza too, I don't see pizza as a bread, but wouldn't fancy paying money to eat pizza because pizza is quite expensive considering the type of ingredients that go in plus the amount of skill needed to make pizza in comparison to 'tai chow' type which needs more skill.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails