Monday, September 28, 2009

Helpful or not ?

I wonder why kids just love to play with the laundry basket. With cloths or without, kids just love to hold onto it. Even YX loves to play with it and when the basket is empty, he will put the whole thing onto his head and shout "MAMA....SEE" !! However, when the basket is fully loaded with cloths, this naughty boy will empty out the basket to play.

Now, baby XJ also learn that trick from him. Minutes after I took in the laundry basket, baby XJ crawl towards it. As I went behind to take a glass of water, this is what she has done....



Still very busy at emptying the laundry basket.


Curious baby trying to figure out what is the cloths doing on the floor.


And dare to smile at me somemore! Gave me an extra work to do!

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I also cannot figure out what attracted them to laundry basket. My little toddler also love to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... dun worry. Very soon baby XJ will be your very faithful little helper. Girls are very different. You just wait and see :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete ~ haha...kids are kids.

    Chloe ~ Really? Good good...Am sure Chloe are a great helper ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yours kira guai liao. Mine play with the tong sampah *pengsan*

    ReplyDelete
  5. smallkucing ~ LOL !! U better keep that tong sampah at a higher place !! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can save money on hiring a maid since XJ is so "helpful"!, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dora ~ LOL...I really need 1 maid, if ever this wish will come true. I'm soooo lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pete ~ haha...kids are kids.

    Chloe ~ Really? Good good...Am sure Chloe are a great helper ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails