Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DETOLF Glass - Door Cabinet from IKEA

IKEA is on SALE again! Check out here.

My in-laws went to IKEA two days ago (Sunday) for some shopping. We did not follow and stayed at home whole day. Save money for not going out! ^_^
As we were watching TV at home, MIL called hubby and 'tempted' him to buy this glass cabinet. Why I say 'tempted' ? Well, we had no intention to buy anything (not even the cabinet) even we did saw the advertisement in the newspaper. Just a short conversation on the phone, hubby get himself one! Because MIL mentioned that SIL got herself 2.....Yes...TWO!
I googled for the above picture. We have not assemble ours.
At the end, stayed at home whole day still leave hubby's wallet thinner by RM179 nett.
* I think this cabinet is a little bit pricey, but hubby comfort me by saying only one word 'IKEA' wor. * Hmm.........after the IKEA word sinked at the bottom, I still think it is EXPENSIVE. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Wah, tele-shopping ar! Just sit at home also can buy things haha.. The glass cabinet is nice! I find it quite reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with ChloeRuoyi...this is some form of tele-shopping, though an 'indirect way' of teleshopping. As for pricing, I don't know whether this is considered reasonable or pricey. But as for me, I think if have young children at home, have to be careful a bit in case young children take hard objects and start knocking at the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly, some IKEA items are not good in terms of durability esp their wardrobe. But still I love shopping @IKEA for their concepts & love their sofas too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe ~ Haha..this is what hubby thought (no need to drive all the way there) that's why without hesitation, he asked his mum to buy one for him.

    Alice ~ I have the same thought (with young children around) but hubby already bought! How? I think now we must think of a way to protect the glass cabinet. hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dora ~ Ya...their concept are so attractive and I like to walk around looking at their decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, tele-shopping ar! Just sit at home also can buy things haha.. The glass cabinet is nice! I find it quite reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails