Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Priceless photos

Remember that I've sent in my photos for e-print? You can read it here.

Yes! I received them yesterday. I was so happy to see the parcel on my table when I came back to the office. I was away sending the 2 Myanmar workers to their embassy in KL for passport renewal. Upon seeing the parcel, the feeling was so great. It was like receiving something from someone special. ^_^

As I was opening the packaging, knowing I will be seeing those priceless moments photos, I just can't help myself smilling all the way. I was happy with the effectivness of the eoe Online. I sent in my order on Friday morning (around 9 am) and received my photos on Tuesday. The quality of the photos are good while the photos are also well protected. They packed the photos into a hard cover box and you don't have to worry about your photos being folded. You may read my 1st purchase here.

There are currently having a blogger review and if your review are selected, you will received 50 4R size and 2 8R size photos for FREE! Don't wait anymore and go to their website now if you do have precious photos for prints!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, interesting, thks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I am trying to make time to compile the photos......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pete ~ Welcome...Blog is for sharing information. I learnt a lot thru blog too!

    Smallkucing ~ Welcome....faster do their review so can get FOC photos! hehee

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails