Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fated ?

This morning, I travelled to Putrajaya to settle some government stuffs on behalf of the office. In my heart, I was a bit worried because I do not have my IC with me. When I saw a police car passed by, self conciously I got worried. So I have been telling myself to drive extremely careful to avoid any authorities required to check on my IC.

At the mean time, while driving, my mind was working hard to recall when was the last time I used my IC and on what occassion. Suddenly, my memory became so good that I can even remember the thing I done 1 week ago! You know, after giving birth, my memories deteriorated and it is rather a surprised that I could still remember my past activities so clearly.

On 3 Nov (Tuesday), i brought YX to the Klinik Kesihatan for a check up because he complaint of ear-ached. That was the last time I used my IC. So, this assured me that my IC is not in Genting afterall!

So, I quickly stopped at the highway rest area and called the Klinik Kesihatan if they happen to picked up my IC. To my dissapointment, NO was the answer.

Then, I began to think again and again what happen and where I've been next. Finally, I realised that I did not go anywhere besides than home - office - home. Hmmm.....that gave me some hopes that my IC could be in somewhere 'so near yet so far'.

Once I've settled my things at the government office, I stopped at the highway rest area again and called the Klinik Kesihatan to reconfirm their findings. The same lady answer the phone was so helpful and kindly told me "There are a few ICs here but none is under your name". Ohh.... so there are so many careless people. Hope they will go back to the Klinik to claim them back before applying for a new one and pay the fine!

Giving up, I head straight to the Police Station to make a report before returning to the office.

During lunch time while I was sitting in the car waiting for hubby, I try again to search for my IC, hopping it is somewhere in the car. I just simply insert my index finger into one of the hole in between of the rear seat ....... YES, I 'raped' the seat......
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
And BINGO ! This is where I found my IC !


Thank you everyone who think there are still HOPES ! ^_^

6 comments:

  1. Phew! You must be very, very happy and relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! but ow did it end up there??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasib baik found it. I want to ask the same question too, how come landed there..haha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. so the RM100 to be spend some where else lor.. than giving to the Govt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe ~ Yes! I'm really very happy and relieved.

    smallkucing ~ Actually I also don't know. Maybe as you said earlier, my kids took and play while we were in the car. I did not notice gua.

    Mummy Gwen ~ hahaha...I also find it funny how it ended up there. But was happy that I've found it.

    Cynthia ~ ya ya...actually yesterday night went out for Ikan Bakar just to have a small celebration. hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails