Thursday, November 26, 2009

Kindie concert year 2009

Before you read further, please be warned that the video was not in a very good quality because was took by Yours truly who never shot any video before. That night was my 1st time! Haa...my mistake for not doing homework before the concert and now am regretting. But am sure the kindie will ask us to buy the concert vcd / dvd because I saw one professional was shooting in front of the stage.

YX performed 2 dances that night and he really puts smile on hubby & my face. I can really see that he enjoyed the dance and music even he was pratically block by other students.

video

This video was not a complete one due to my mistake. I only realised that I did not click on the 'record' button, not until it was towards the end. Anyway, can you find YX? All the students are so CUTE!

video

This video is slightly better, but YX was being blocked by his friends. Anyway, could still see him dance and shake butt! He is dancing at the right side corner (blue shirt) when they sing 'nod your head'. Between, the voice towards the end of the video belongs to hubby and SIL.

9 comments:

  1. So cute..hehe. YX performed really well. :)

    Here's a freeware I found to flip videos: http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Video-Flip-and-Rotate.htm

    I haven't tried the program yet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dance & colorful costume. YX can dance well there so parents must be very happy during the concert day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Makes me look forward to see my little girl perform like that too, next year (hopefully) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The children dancing are sooo cuuute! Yes, I believe I can identify YX correctly although the facial features are not clear on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAaaawwww.... I love their costume!
    And the boogie-shaking is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!

    I have been to my little cousin recently too!! I brought Kyle together, he seems to like it too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Makes me look forward to see my little girl perform like that too, next year (hopefully) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dance & colorful costume. YX can dance well there so parents must be very happy during the concert day!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails