Thursday, November 26, 2009

The water girl

Phew! I'm back. This few days have been a busy day for me. All came at once and I nearly can't breath! haha....

I still bring baby XJ to the office for MIL to continue with her packings. Not an easy job though! I only managed to complete my OWN ROOM at the rate of 20%. Gosh....still a long way to go.

And see this little girl, being so busy walking up and down in the office. She could finally walk more than 3 steps and can squat, then stand up again.


* Sorry...I just don't know how to rotate the video. Anybody could help me please. *


video



video


Since Jack is not around, Jill will do the job. Wonder where is she going! hehe

5 comments:

  1. Oh.. so this is about her walking, not swimming (your title misled me into imagining her swimming hehe)I can flip my laptop to the side to view, so it's still ok :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you film video, don't rotate your camera lar... coz TV or video's orientation is always horizontal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I made the same mistake when I first got my camera...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha....her walking reminds me of Juan Or when he first learnt how to walk continuously - wobbly with the hands swaying to keep balance like Frankenstein! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you run your own business? It is so nice that you can bring XJ to office.

    I am sure XJ can walk in no time. She can walk pretty stable now.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails