Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What YX learnt in kindie

It has been about 3 months + YX went to the kindie and I can see improvement.

1) Alphabets
He can regconised A - Z in both Upper and Lower Case. He knows how to write a few alphabets correctly in both upper and lower case. Can spell simple 3 words eg, CAT, DOG, EGG and COW.

2) Numbers
He can regconised 1 - 10 in both Mandarin and English. Can write, with 2 - 3 mistakes at times. He always write no. 5, 6 and 9 wrongly.

3) Colouring
Even his coloring are very messy, but at least he knows how to colour inside the line. He can regconised all the colour correctly.

4) Song
He knows how to sing 3 full children songs in Mandarin. Those songs definately learnt in kindie because I only buy him English nursery which he already knew how to sing before he enter kindie.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

5) FIGHTING


This is the 2nd TIME. Teacher told MIL that YX always disturb one of the student and as a self defence, that student scratched him back! Apparently, that student have long finger nails. The 1st time was 2 weeks ago whereby one of his friend pinch his cheek and left a mild mark. I'm not sure if it is the same student or not because MIL also did not check with the teacher. However, for that 2 incidents, teacher said it was YX who disturb people first. Sigh! How am I going to discipline this samseng boy!!!!!

He is only 3 years and 1 month +

14 comments:

  1. part of growing up lah,, may be you can share with him what love is all about, but really it is part of growing up,,,, boys will boys,,

    enemy will become buddy one day.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys being boys...sigh, really hard to control them sometimes..i have 2 boys so i truly understand the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They learn everything... the good and the bad. Good to hear that he's progressing well in kindy. As for boys and fighting... hmm it's as common as a sneeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart boy! He is doing very well in kindy. Really headache eh when they start fighting in school. My girl sure kena bully lah..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In academic respect, YX is progressing well! As for the fighting, I guess it's not surprise. Anyway, u shld ask him the reason why he started the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes we dont know who started it and ended it as well.. :) all hearsay... my nephew always get bullied in school, pencils missing, books too.. his mother is so fed up ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!
    now you definitely surprised me!!!
    I wasn't expecting such an ending...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess this is part of growing up and learning to deal with different situation to prepare them before they spread their wings and be on their own!...I had the same problem with my kids also...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, 1st time drop by!!
    Oh boy,,,so early send the kid to kiddy!! Hope your kid is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eugene ~ Already told him thousand times to LOVE and not to FIGHT. Sigh....

    Huisia ~ Thks. I felt better a little bit now. hehe...knowing you have 2 to control whereby I only have 1.

    Chloe ~ I was actually very surprised and glad that he is progessing well in kindie in such a short period of time. But I really can't control the fighting thingy.

    Mummy Gwen ~ Oh...don't frighten yourself and your little girl. As long as she is not in the same school with my son, she won't get hurt. hehe

    Dora ~ Yes. We did asked him and he always said that 'friend' is naughty so he beat him/her.

    reanaclaire ~ Gosh...I can understand how a mother felt when she can't control the situation, yet her child kena bullied.

    Angeline ~ Yeah! YX surprised me as well. I never EXPECT he will be invovled in a fight or at least disturbing others. Sigh x 2!!

    Pete ~ Part of growing up for me, I supposed! hehe.. because I now have headache on how to deal with this kind of situation. Hope the other party parents will not come to look us up one day!

    the little prince ~ Thks for visiting. I actually planned to send him to kindie next year (2010) @ 4 years old but the principal advise to enrol him early so he can get used to it. That was how he ended up in kindie at such an early age.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh~ the bruises!!!~~~ hope he learn not to fight, real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They learn good and bad things in school, part of their growing up experience. My gal who is few months older than your kid also went to pre-school this year. She learns a lot, especially social skill. My main objective is to get her mix around with other kids (since she was the only kid at home before my 2nd baby), and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. little prince's mummy ~ Hope so. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    Rose ~ I agreed with you that they a lot from preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to know your boy is progressing well in kindie. As for the fighting, I think boys will be boys! As for Juan Or, it is Juan Or who is bullying another boy (he is 3+ years old!) whom the babysitter is also taking care of! The babysitter told me before that Juan Or bit that boy, even pulled his hair, but I say that boy is very good and gentle because he never hit Juan Or back in self-defence - he merely complaint to the babysitter about Juan Or bullying him! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails