Monday, December 7, 2009

Shifted

Finally !

We are all dead exhausted. There are still so many things lying on the floor in the living room, our own bedroom and store room. Even the kitchen looked like being ransacked by some hungry ghosts. Wonder how long we need to keep everything in order and look like a 'neat' and 'tidy' house again. Nevertheless, we only have about 17 days (starting from today) before preparing for SIL's wedding cum house warming on the 25 DEC 2009. So, everything must be done in this short period of time! Starting to count down. tick tick tick.......

For some, if I did not visit your blogs, I'll visit them and leave comments once I'm back to my own self. I think I've broken into pieces already. ~_~

9 comments:

  1. aww.. u chill lady. dun over exert urself. our blogs will always be here waiting for ur return. no hurry. just take things easy and we'll see u again once you are back to ur normal routine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..moving to a new house is really exhausting. Take your time. We will be right here waiting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worry, we are always here. hope u settle everything asap. can understand how it is feel when look at those unpack things everyday, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really tired moving to a new place ya,,,me going to do the same thing next year, my boy very sticky, hopefully I can cope with it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah I can understand how tiring you are. Do what is necessary first, blogging come later. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Get moving...
    bit by bit
    one at a time...
    it will be done and so will your pieces of bones too...
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah I can understand how tiring you are. Do what is necessary first, blogging come later. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah..moving to a new house is really exhausting. Take your time. We will be right here waiting. :D

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails