Oh dear! Seems like I've forgotten to update on baby XJ's milestone.
Time flies and she is no longer the sweet little pie anymore. She has became a very demanding, fierce and tantrum throwing baby. Now, all our attentions shifted to focus on baby XJ rather than YX as she is more capable in making our heart leap out ! No joke.
At 16 months + :
1) hit you with her tiny hand if she refuse something you offer her (VERY FIERCE)!!!
2) likes to climb, especially staircase. She fell twice already in this week alone from the 3rd step of the staircase. Sigh !
3) demanding ! What she wants, must have it. Otherwise, the whole roof of the house is like tearing down with her loud wail.
4) Nod her head = YES , turned and walk away = NO
5) whine and whine and so manja until you wave your white flag. *double sigh*
Nevertheless, she still have her soft side :
1) Kiss you whenever you ask her to with her lip on your cheek and says "BAH"!!
2) Smile so sweetly at you when she gets what she wants
3) Call you so loudly when she saw you from afar, especially we came back from work.
4) dancing when she heard music by moving her little body
5) speak baby language on the phone, with her head tilt side ways and gave you a very serius look. *smile*
As for her speech, she can call mama, papa, kor kor, Ah Ma, Yeh Yeh, gor (aunty), jie jie and bor bor (ball).
When you asked her " Do you want milk milk? " She will replied " Ed " (YES).
Up till today, she only have 3.5 teeth on the front top and 3 at the front bottom.
And yes, she can walk very fast, sometimes like RUNNING !