Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby XJ @ 16 months going to be 17 !

Oh dear! Seems like I've forgotten to update on baby XJ's milestone.

Time flies and she is no longer the sweet little pie anymore. She has became a very demanding, fierce and tantrum throwing baby. Now, all our attentions shifted to focus on baby XJ rather than YX as she is more capable in making our heart leap out ! No joke.

At 16 months + :
1) hit you with her tiny hand if she refuse something you offer her (VERY FIERCE)!!!
2) likes to climb, especially staircase. She fell twice already in this week alone from the 3rd step of the staircase. Sigh !
3) demanding ! What she wants, must have it. Otherwise, the whole roof of the house is like tearing down with her loud wail.
4) Nod her head = YES , turned and walk away = NO
5) whine and whine and so manja until you wave your white flag. *double sigh*

Nevertheless, she still have her soft side :
1) Kiss you whenever you ask her to with her lip on your cheek and says "BAH"!!
2) Smile so sweetly at you when she gets what she wants
3) Call you so loudly when she saw you from afar, especially we came back from work.
4) dancing when she heard music by moving her little body
5) speak baby language on the phone, with her head tilt side ways and gave you a very serius look. *smile*

As for her speech, she can call mama, papa, kor kor, Ah Ma, Yeh Yeh, gor (aunty), jie jie and bor bor (ball).

When you asked her " Do you want milk milk? " She will replied " Ed " (YES).

Up till today, she only have 3.5 teeth on the front top and 3 at the front bottom.

And yes, she can walk very fast, sometimes like RUNNING !

26 comments:

  1. *melts* The girl sounded so cute. :-D Fierce? I think she's just growing up. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I came to your blog, she was only a baby... now a cute toddler already :-) Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's going to be sweet 16 going on 17? : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..time flies. She is developing very well, Mummy. Sounds like she is a smart little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time flies...very soon she'll be going to school liao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always nice to see records of a baby's growth^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh....demanding baby, I can definitely relate to that. Hehehe....my son is no different when is comes to being demanding. :-)

    Good progress, XJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heeh. Baby XJ almost the same age like my Elise. Borned in Yr 2008, rite..

    Duno why if the second baby is more fierece. My second daughter also lor...very fierce. Always bully the jie jie, liked she is the big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....they say the 2nd one is usually more naughty! Is it true? I can't imagine having a kid more naughty than my son! :)

    But yeah...when they are cute, they are REALLY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wah… maybe girl is bit fierce! Same like mummy?
    I don’t know. Can I say “ daughter just like her mother?”
    Anyway, she is a good girl right : ).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cleffairy ~ hope she doesn't grow up becoming a fierce lady one day.

    chloe ~ *touched* u are accompanying baby XJ to grow. ^_^

    Mery ~ haha...going to be 17 mths only I remember to jot down her milestones. They grow so fast, aren't they?

    foongpc ~ reminding me of 'Sound of the music'

    Mummy Gwen ~ smart to manja-manja us. Baby girls DO ACT differently from baby boys.

    smallkucing ~ ya ya...scary thought. Then YX will goes to primary. wah....really flies.

    Kelvin ~ Looking at them growing up every seconds, these milestones are priceless.

    Alice ~ hahaha....a reflection to Juan Or?

    Mommy Ling ~ Aiyo...can *high 5* with u again la. Bbay XJ always bully YX even YX is a very mischevious boy. But funny, YX allow her to beat. Love her?

    Ann ~ How true was that!...according to my mum, she said I'm also very NAUGHTY (I'm also the 2nd child). hehe

    CH Voon ~ LOL.....hmm....no comment.

    Rose ~ and yes...we grow OLD fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your title reminds of the song from The Sound Of Music!
    The girl sang... "I am 16, going on 17..."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nowadays, little girls are fiercer than little boys!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. smart little girl, mummy, I think you gonna have tough time then!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. SP: very nice movie hor. Till now, I still love it sooooo much.

    Pete ~ Hmm...I think all the while, GIRLs are fiercer than BOYs. What do you think? hehe

    the little prince ~ I already have tough time now ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehehe very much like my son. He will also cry out loud if we refuse to give what he want. But most of the time, I just ignore him. Hahaha! I noticed that if I said "No" to him, he will cry out loud. But lets say I ignore him and distract him with something else, then he won't cry because of not getting it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. cheeyee ~ baby very easy to 'tham'. haha... wait till they get older....i will pengsan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehe... sweet 16, goin to 17 :) she is very cute lar. wanna cubit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Irene ~ ya..that's how fast she grows. How i miss her baby moments (few months old)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like Baby XJ's personality is getting stronger. She's really sweet also wat, so overall not fierce la... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boey Joey ~ She started to show me "I'm the boss" sign. hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Boey Joey ~ She started to show me "I'm the boss" sign. hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nowadays, little girls are fiercer than little boys!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhhh....demanding baby, I can definitely relate to that. Hehehe....my son is no different when is comes to being demanding. :-)

    Good progress, XJ!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails