Monday, March 22, 2010

Avatar - To be continue........

Googled this picture

Everyone was talking about this movie and I have yet to watch it. Read about the reviews and if not ALL, then majority of them said THUMBS UP. Many even choose this movie over Lord of the Ring.
Finally, yesterday I had the chance to watch it. You must be wondering if cinema in Seremban are still showing it ? No. It has long been removed but SIL have a downloaded file from somewhere and hence, I could watch it in my own home. So happen, YX slept early as he did not take his afternoon nap and baby XJ walking up and down the house with hubby taking care of her.
Hubby went to the cinema WITHOUT me the other time because he wanted to watch this movie so much. Since I do not have the cinema effect, watching this movie at home still makes me goes WOW......A great movie.
I was fascinated with the nature life in the jungle. They were very x 3 beautiful, especially the white colour thing (like jellyfish) floating / flying in the air. So pure and calming.
I've not finished the movie thou because I do not want to wake up like a panda this morning. I must have enough sleep everyday, otherwise, my mood will be very bad. I stop at the point where Jack Scully found his own Ikram and he said only 3 months, his real life is like DREAMING while his Avatar's life is like REAL.
Gosh...gonna finished up this movie as soon as possible. Just can't wait to see the ending whether Jack's Avatar managed to persuade the whole popullation to shift or not. I believe, he must have fallen in love with his mentor. haha...just guessing. Don't tell me here, ok.
But wonder when will I finished up this movie. Hopefully both YX and XJ will allow me to do so, peacefully. I don't like disturbance when doing things, what more watching movies.

11 comments:

  1. oh really good show? Heard many pp said tat too. eversince bb-g was borned i seldom go to cinema. maybe want to download like ur SIL did.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. am waiting for someone to download for me too :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched it yet. Yes..heard lots of good reviews about Avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched this movie twice but thru D*D lor...very very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound nice, would like to watch the movie too (probably pirated DVD) :p!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice show, I love it very much. My little toddler almost cried when he saw the Navi tribe home destroyed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it's a good movie! My dad lend me the dvd so I got the chance to watch this. (If not I won't have a chance to watch too.) But... from the start... my gal was complaining BORING (as she wanted to watch her English dvd) while in the middle of the movie... my boy was merajuk all the way almost till the end of the movie... Yet, I manage to finish it. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mummy - J ~ Hahaha...ever since I had the kids, never been to the cinema also la, except to watch Transformer 1 & 2. Most of the time watch DVD at home.

    smallkucing ~ hahaha...go find pirated dvd la. But definately not as nice as in the cinema. Hubby kept on saying how nice the effect and how clear the vision on the screen.

    reanaclaire ~ Really? Must watch la. Go and find DVD.

    Mummy Gwen ~ U have not too? Indonesia got very cheap DVD. Go and buy. hehe....really nice movie.

    Mommy Ling ~ Wow! Twice somemore ar. Really nice hor.

    Alice Law ~ U have not watch that too?

    Pete ~ Aww....toddler also being touched by the movie.

    cheeyee ~ Adoi ! So many disturbance. Haha...and you can still finish the whole movie. Haha...for me, cannot le. I will got very 'pek chek' and rather not watch. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mummy - J ~ Hahaha...ever since I had the kids, never been to the cinema also la, except to watch Transformer 1 & 2. Most of the time watch DVD at home.

    smallkucing ~ hahaha...go find pirated dvd la. But definately not as nice as in the cinema. Hubby kept on saying how nice the effect and how clear the vision on the screen.

    reanaclaire ~ Really? Must watch la. Go and find DVD.

    Mummy Gwen ~ U have not too? Indonesia got very cheap DVD. Go and buy. hehe....really nice movie.

    Mommy Ling ~ Wow! Twice somemore ar. Really nice hor.

    Alice Law ~ U have not watch that too?

    Pete ~ Aww....toddler also being touched by the movie.

    cheeyee ~ Adoi ! So many disturbance. Haha...and you can still finish the whole movie. Haha...for me, cannot le. I will got very 'pek chek' and rather not watch. haha....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes it's a good movie! My dad lend me the dvd so I got the chance to watch this. (If not I won't have a chance to watch too.) But... from the start... my gal was complaining BORING (as she wanted to watch her English dvd) while in the middle of the movie... my boy was merajuk all the way almost till the end of the movie... Yet, I manage to finish it. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails