Weight : 9.4 kg (increased from 8.6 kg)
Height : 84 cm
At 1.5 years old :
- Wanted to self-feed.
- Refuse to hold hand and to be carried. Wanted to walk all by herself.
- Refuse to SHARE
- Want whatever she saw you are holding
- Knows how to differentiate COLD from not cold (without ice) drink
- Not interested with her porridge / rice anymore
- Able to wear slipper on her own (sometimes correct, sometimes wrong side)
- Shake head = NO; Nod head = YES
As usual, she is still VERY FIERCE. When she is unhappy over something, she will hit you with her little hand. When she accidentally fell down, she will show her PITY face and complaint to us with her baby goo goo gaa gaa talk.
Baby still cannot speak in sentences but she can understand what we were talking. Sometimes, she is a great little helper when we instruct her to bring something for us and we are amazed that she could understand every single word we said, and fetched the correct things. Of course something light which she could carry.
This morning, she received her final vaccine from the clinic. Once the needle touched her baby skin, she wailed so loud and tears flow down non stop. Poor baby.
And yes, baby is also afraid of DOGS. Hahaha......