Thursday, March 4, 2010

Family problems

This morning, received a forwarded email from a friend. It looked confusing, but it does make sense. Do you think there are such a complicated family in this world?

" Two men, one American & one Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

Indian man : You know, my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even meet once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love. I told them that openly and now I have a hell lot of family problems.

American man : Talking about love marriages. Let me tell you a story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years.

After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her. So my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

Legally now, my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occured when I had a son. My son is my father's brother in law and he is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now, my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have became my own grandfather and I am my own grandson. And you say you have family problems ???

The Indian fainted.......

Hahhahahha........

10 comments:

  1. I read that somewhere before, But I had to stop after the ang moh started talking, cannot understand anything at all... haha
    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I guess if my girl could at least say one word by 2 years old, then there is a bright chance... We decided not to let her undergo any check up before she reached 2 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also confused!

    Better dont make this happen !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So complicated! Haha, i've read this in a forwarded email some time ago too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! It may exist but maybe not in Malaysia I guess. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's complicated. Anything could happen in this world..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha....that's a good one! Yes, remember reading this kind of forwarded email before. But I think, really, this is a possibility, especially among the ang mohs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda ~ hahaha..confusing to the max. I got to read this a few times only can understand a little bit.

    CH Voon ~ Hahaha...never let this happen

    Chloe ~ Sometimes, I like forwarded mail..to make me laugh.

    cheeyee ~ hahah...hard to say orr. Maybe M'sia really have this complicating family. hehe

    Mummy Gwen ~ ya...nothing is impossible.

    smallkucing ~ Not surprising for the western right. They can fall in and out of love anytime. hehe

    Alice ~ agreed. hehe...and forwarded emails sometimes are so nice to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So complicated! Haha, i've read this in a forwarded email some time ago too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also confused!

    Better dont make this happen !

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails