Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Their 1st water play

Sunway Lagoon Theme Park

It has been like 10 over years I last step into Sunway Lagoon. Still remember they only have 2 parks namely the Dry and Wet Park. But now, they have 5 parks.

Kids on the rides. Well, this is their first time and thus, showing this kind of face expression. haha. I don't think they enjoy it.


Then, proceed to the water park where the kids enjoyed so much! Was surprised that Baby XJ are not afraid of the water. She even know how to exchange splashes with her koko.


Walking around all by herself. See how HOT the weather was that day. Making the water warm just like the water heater. It was certainly refreshing when dipping into the water in such a hot day.


YX enjoyed himself too and kept on repeating to us that he wants to come back to play again. He even mentioned he wanna bring gong gong along.


The water was not really deep and there are even a man-made wave which the kids enjoyed them too. After about 3 hours of play, we decided to leave. YX was reluctant at first, but glad that he was such a good boy and cooperate with us. No crying at all. ^_^ Baby XJ was also very cooperative. Knowing she is very very tired (way past her nap time) she did not make any fuss at all.


The high-tech wristband. No longer using those paper type. It also act as an e-wallet. All you have to do is to credit some money into it. The balance will be refunded upon returning of this wristband at the counter before 7 pm on the same day. We paid RM10 each as a deposit.



Upon check-out, we saw this and hubby decided to exchange the wristband with 3 watches. Actual selling price at RM39.90 nett each.


One for YX, one for nephew E (SIL's son) and one for nephew J (brother's son). All BLUE colour because I like blue. With RM10, we can simply buy a nice watch too from the pasar malam, but this is way better because of the Sunway Lagoon wording. A nice souvenir.
The kids were dead tired. Once we reached the car, I quickly make milk for them and both slept in the car in less than 10 minutes. We will definately plan another SUNWAY LAGOON TRIP next time. Not only the kids enjoying themselves, we adults enjoyed too.

17 comments:

  1. Haha I went there with family last month too. Will blog about it later was waiting for the photo from my bro. Wow I did not know the price is so expensive now! I got the complimentary tickets for all parks from my cousin. Anyway, kids always enjoy playing water, aren't they? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paiseh betul...been in KL my whole life but I have never stepped foot into Sunway Lagoon before....

    ReplyDelete
  3. quite a long time never go to this place lo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..Sunway has so many parks now haha. We went there last year. Gwen enjoyed the water park very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...now Sunway Lagoon so high-tech edy with those high tech gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply a great day for all of you ...Don't know Sunway Lagoon is so high-tech now...and the watches is very nice, worth getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, 3 hours under the hot sun? Hope u all put on thick layers of sunblock :p I've never been to SL's wet park. Looks fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last time I went there was in 1995, I think... So slippery, slipped and sat down - , minor fall but so unlucky - broke my arm and had to go for surgery! Didn't like the way they handled my case - refused to pay for all my hospital expenses, just a token sum (around RM200) and gave me ten free entry passes!!! I would never ever go there again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... i miss Sunway Lagoon. have only played there once and i remember there was 1 ride which kept on rotating, made me giddy and almost felt like vommitting when I subsequently took the Pirate ship...

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah..they so smart to promote their products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NIce outing!!

    Me too@! I have not step into that lagoon for more then 10 years!!

    Really want to bring my son there one day, waiting for my hubby approval!! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Broccoli ginger ~ :) good for relaxing and family bonding.

    cheeyee ~ hey! I also got 2 complimentary tix for the theme & water park. hehe...courtesy of my brother. If without the 2 tickets, we are gonna pay hundred for the entrance. The entry fee very expensive hor.

    smallkucing ~ ohh.....quick quick go and plan. Bet Joshua will enjoyed himself.

    CH Voon ~ Time to plan ha. It has also been a long time since I last went there. Lots of changes.

    Mummy Gwen ~ All kids will be attracted by the water park. That is the only time they can play with water for hours. hehe...

    Mommy Ling ~ Ya ya..I was surprised when the lady handed me the wristband. haha..

    Lemonjude ~ They have plenty of nice watches but after browsing, it makes my eye blur only. Don't know which to pick so I pick my fav. colour - BLUE. haha...hope the kids like them.

    Chloe ~ Oh..the 3 hours incl of the dry park and diley dally here and there. And no, we did not apply any sunblock. It is also good playing water under the hot sun so the kids will not catch cold. It will be worrisome if seeing them shivering while playing. hahha..

    suituapui ~ Oh dear!! That was bad!! So what did you do with the 10 FOC passes?

    SP ~ hahah...I dare not even go for those rides. Still remember 10 + years ago, I went for the roller coaster ride with 3 loop turning 360 degree....I nearly die of heart attack. haha... so scary. Now, old already...cannot play with my heart.

    chinnee ~ Ya...indeed very clever to earn the RM10 deposit we placed.hahaha Nevertheless, it is a nice souvenir.

    the little prince ~ Yes...a great place for family outing. When seeing the kids enjoying themselves, we also feel happy. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha....I'm also same like Smallkucing. My whole life has been staying at Klang Valley area but never have I ever stepped and played in Sunway Lagoon. Only looked into Sunway Lagoon from a distance (from Sunway Pyramid) got-lah....hehehehe. Reason? Becos I feel the entrance fee is a bit too expensive. Hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a nice outing and I guess they will ask mommy to bring them for water play more often:-)

    About the watch, remember not to wear it if you are swimming (altho it is label as water resistant). I have tried it myself and later, the watch ended up in dustbin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alice ~ Yes..the entrance fee was indeed very very expensive. If I did not get the 2 complementary tix from my brother, I don't think I will step into the park. haha....

    Sarah's daddy & mummy ~ Right at the park, YX already repeated a few times asking us to bring him there again. haha...

    Btw, thks for sharing. haha..will remember not to put them into water.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alice ~ Yes..the entrance fee was indeed very very expensive. If I did not get the 2 complementary tix from my brother, I don't think I will step into the park. haha....

    Sarah's daddy & mummy ~ Right at the park, YX already repeated a few times asking us to bring him there again. haha...

    Btw, thks for sharing. haha..will remember not to put them into water.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails