Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheap buy at BATA

Do you know how much I spend for these 2 pairs of children shoes from BATA shop?


I 'snake' a bit the other day when boss asked me to do some banking issues. SSsshhhhhhh..... After visiting the bank, I 'snake' to this BATA shop which is located nearby. The HUGE banner - "CLEARANCE SALES" hanging at the shop front was like waving for me to "come in, come in". So IN, I went.
Was so happy when I saw that 2 pairs of children shoes selling at so low price. A great buy and I immediately dug my hand in that pile of shoes to select the colour and size. Oh! Size? I don't know what are my children's shoe size!! How ah? I took 1 pair up, look up, look down, and I just can't imagine their shoe size. Aiii....then, I asked the lady "Can I changed the size if they don't fit? " The lady replied "Sure, but I'm afraid there are not much stock left and if no more sizes, then I cannot refund you the $$$". True also since it is a clearance sales.
Being so KIASU, I don't want to let go of this opportunity. They are really cheap! I told myself "Nevermind la! Just select the biggest pair. Definately can fit. If not now, then can keep till they grow up a bit." Ok. Decided. Went to the cashier and PAID.
Brought home the shoes and what a HUGE RELIEVE. Both can fit to the shoes !
For YX, the shoes are bigger by 1 size but for baby XJ, the shoes are bigger by 2 sizes. Nevermind. Very soon baby XJ can fit them nicely. And glad both kids love their new shoes.
Still wondering how much I paid for them? Scroll down for the answer......
v
v
v
v
v
v
Highlight here ======>> RM5 each pair !! Very cheap ya.

27 comments:

  1. My FIL says BATA stand for Buy And Throw Away :p

    Ya I grew up on Bata shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a pair of RM5 Bata shoes for Gwen before...dirt cheap..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think expensive jor. Cos in Kapar...near Klang at Bata factory..its rm1 each pair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good buy! True... better to buy bigger size for kids, they grow up very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Hi5! I can never ignore the "Clearance Sale" sign too! Cheap and nice. I like the flower one that you chose for XJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, the above comment (HL) is from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smallkucing ~ hahaha...that's very true. My family grew up on BATA too.

    Mummy Gwen ~ ya ya...very cheap ya.

    LittleLamb ~ Aiseh! That one in Kapar really very very cheap wor......

    Serene ~ ya, after awhile, cannot wear already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chloe ~ *high 5* haha....very tempting hor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bata in every country is having sales now all year long~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it is cheap, but I personally don't like the quality of BATA. Yours are meant for the children, that still fine. If meant for adult, the BATA shoes never last longer than 2 weeks when wearing it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol... i had to strain my eyes to look lah! RM5! so very the cheap nih!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always buy BATA - comfy and very cheap. Not lasting, can throw away after a few months...but it doesn't matter. Who wants to wear the same slippers or shoes forever and ever?

    ReplyDelete
  13. do you know what does BATA stands for?? Buy Already Throw Away, hahahaha!! but RM5 is indeed ok to be wear casually at home lah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Really cheap! And u so kiasu!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. RM5 each!!!!! that mean it's around B$2.20 I never find this cheap of shoe in brunei T.T

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelvin ~ Ooo....did u do your shopping then? They have so many branches in Seremban alone.

    Sheoh Yan ~ Really? I'm actually wearing BATA shoes. The last pair lasted me for almost 2 years. Recently, I change another new pair also from BATA. Let see this can last me for how long.

    Merryn ~ Yes...very cheap. So happy when I bought them.

    suituapui ~ haha...right right. Like ladies, they have so many pairs of shoes.

    [SK] ~ What? at home! No...YX wear for outing and school as well. haha....I personally like the design. And they are real 'light'.

    Alice Law ~ Very cheap ya.

    foongpc ~ yes...only KIASU people can grab such cheap bargain. haha.....

    Vicky ~ Wow...look even cheaper once you convert to Brunei currency. haha....

    Mummy Moon ~ very nice colour and design ya. I like it very much too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. RM5 ??? I would have B&K too.


    p/s B&K is buy n keep.. my shopping terminology.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, such a good buy :D i love bata shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wah cheap wor.... most important, your kids love it! Else if they don't want to wear it, wasted. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. BoeyJoey ~ ya...very cheap. Have to always looked out for such offers.

    coffeesncookies ~ haha...B & K. I did that B&K for my kid's milk powder. When offer time, I will buy loads of them.

    mommy to chumsy ~ A very good buy indeed but of course not much choice.

    cheeyee ~ ya ya..true. Especially my boy. When he saw it, he wears them immediately. Now, he abondon his old shoes and wear this one instead.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vy good bargain. And good judgement there. Jes a lil bigger. They can wear vy soon. I'm vy bad at estimating their sizes. Can nvr buy shoes or clothes for them if there're not there to try. If buy bigger, sure too big till hv to keep for yrs. :p

    ReplyDelete
  22. RM5 for that kind is considered cheap. Never mind that it's selling for RM1 in Kapar of Klang. I'm pretty sure they have to add a few dollars more to bring the slippers from the Klang factory to Seremban and some more have to pay rent to hold the clearance sale leh?

    ReplyDelete
  23. slavemom ~ oooo high 5! i thought i;m the only mum who don't know the shoe size for my kids. haha...normally, i will bring them to try on the shoes.

    Alice Phua ~ haha...so comforting word. thks. Yea...RM5 is really very cheap for this brand ya. and I'm happy my kids love them.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails