Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Irenelim Fashion

After married with kids, I find that my shopping time was cut down tremedously. Even hubby did bring me out to the shopping center during the weekends, I can't really concentrate to buy things especially clothings. With the 2 kiddos tagged along, sometimes I don't even have the chance to walk to the clothings section.

But with the wonder of the Internet, I can now shop clothings online @ Irenelim Fashion with an ease of mind. No disturbance, no pressure and I can take my time to browse and browse for as long as I want before choosing the best. They offers a wide variety of clothings cater for various occasions and are with good quality. Just a few clicks and relaxed, the clothings will be delivered to my doorstep.

All bloggers/website owners, if your blog is at least 3 months old and have at least 20 posts or web pages, do a review for Irenelim Fashion and they will give you a free dress/blouse of your choice from the selected catergory. There are about 60+ items to choose from. So, don't worry you will definately find something for yourself. Hurry ! Before Irenelim decided to change their insane mind about this giveaway !!

16 comments:

  1. Good try. Hope you get the notice from them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya i did that. service very fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. May be i can do this,and give the gift for my lovely wife, telling (tipu tipu sikit) that i have won something from blogging,, hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, ya lor, I think I need to change my mind soon before all the free stuffs are completely gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing my size! Sulk! Sulk! Muahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my case it is different. Even with a kid, i still have plenty of time shopping except that i don't have plenty of money. HAhaha

    Good marketing strategy by IReneLim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh online sell items. hehehehe not suit to me... not guy's clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol.. firstime heard of irenelim :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you got a free dress? Nice! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also want a free dress..hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. saw the web, but i do lots of online shopping for bb clothes, not for myself, scared the size not ngam, then how to return ar??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheoh Yan ~ Thks for sharing them in your blog.

    smallkucing ~ I remembered your post. U force your son to wear your dress. kakakaka....u very naughty.

    eugene ~ oh yes...you can do that for your lovely wife. get her to choose a piece of top/dress.

    Irenelim ~ haha...thks for such a crazy offer. Do this more often ok.

    suituapui ~ LOL ! Don't be angry la.... haha

    p & p mum ~ ya...nothing is impossible.

    Willie ~ LOL....eh..i also don't have $$$ for shopping la. That's y felt so excited to get this for FREE. hahaha

    CH Voon ~ Aiseh....choose something for your wife la. Sure she will be very happy

    Vicky ~ Y u laugh le? Need nice dress for party? Go to her website. Plenty to choose from.

    foongpc ~ Great offer ya. Hope Irenelim will give out more free dresses / more promotion. haha.....we ladies are just so crazy on clothings.

    Mummy Gwen ~ haha.... I choosed till I blur already. Too many to choose.

    Mummy-J ~ They provide measurement for each piece of cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So you got a free dress? Nice! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. May be i can do this,and give the gift for my lovely wife, telling (tipu tipu sikit) that i have won something from blogging,, hahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails