Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls' shoes

Many elders believed that when a baby has not celebrated his / her 1st Birthday, they are not allowed to wear shoes. I'm not too sure of the reasons, however my MIL does not have this taboo and I actually bought 2 pairs of baby shoes for YX when I was only about 6 months pregnant. Those baby shoes are so lovely and cute. I just can't resist myself from buying. And yes, YX got to wear his 1st pair of shoes when he was only about 4 months old !

When came Baby XJ, I turned to Online shopping more because I found that Online shopping are actually very convenience and reliable. She too, wore her 1st shoes at about 4 months old ! I was glad that I choose to shop online for Baby XJ because I actually had to spent more time in choosing a suitable pair for her. There are so many type of designs for girls' shoes and I always can't make up my mind because everything seems to be so pretty to me. If I were to shop at our local shopping center, I don't think hubby will have the patience to wait for me.

However, by doing Online shopping we can only see from the picture from the website but we can't test or touch the items. Whenever I confirmed on my selection, the next headache will be the size. I doesn't want to end up paying for something which Baby XJ can't fit. So how do I solve this problem ? Well, the below video will give you the answer.




By using this method, I will be able to shop at ease. I won't have to worry that Baby XJ can't fit into the shoes I bought, be it too BIG or too small. I found that this video help me a lot in finding the correct shoe sizes. And buying something suitable for my own kids will bring out the satisfaction in me.

8 comments:

  1. oh really?? babies cannot wear shoes before 1 year-old??

    hmmm, that measuring is troublesome.. why not just use ruler to measure (of course specifically where to where) and then type in the figure??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, both my girls also I let them wear shoes after 1 year old. I heard it from my MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard of this before.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes..I also let Gwen wear shoes when she turned 1 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a bit mafan ler when i see the video clip. ...but i always feel worried to buy shoes online, cos bb's can grow very fast esp the foot sole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes..I also let Gwen wear shoes when she turned 1 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, both my girls also I let them wear shoes after 1 year old. I heard it from my MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh really?? babies cannot wear shoes before 1 year-old??

    hmmm, that measuring is troublesome.. why not just use ruler to measure (of course specifically where to where) and then type in the figure??

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails