My 'lady boss' will be turning 2 in 12 September. Exactly 1 month time ! She is growing too fast and I really missed her baby time. Love to cuddle her in my arm and love to hear her cooing. Awwww.......
Weight : 11 kg
Height : unknown (refused to be measured)
1) Loves to eat wantan noodle but not the wantan.
2) Loves fried chicken very much. Normally, I only give her the chicken meat and keep the skin for myself (save the best for myself... haha)
3) Feeding time is a battle for me as she can't sit still and actively moving around the house. I've let her tried self-feeding and that does not work either. But when we dine outside, somehow, she will bahave herself, self-feeding. Funny ~
4) Very 'manja'. When get scolding from us, she will cry so pityful while mumbling 'Ah ma'. And the doting grandmother will comes to her rescue.
5) Loves to flip book....and in a very unlady like manner ;D
6) Can speak more clearly in short sentences.
7) Very vain. Everytime after her bathe, she will said "chuan mei mei, kai kai" (wear pretty pretty, go kai kai).
8) Have no mercy for ant. Whenever she saw one, she will shout out loud "ANT" and stomped on it / or press with her finger. Not afraid or feel 'geli' at all.
9) Loves to play with ball. She throw, she kick.
10) Is 100% diaperless in the day time, even during outing / shopping. However, she still required to wear diaper during night bedtime but will stay dry sometimes. Hence, I can recycle her diaper.
Now, we will have to start planning for her up coming birthday, to be celebrated together with YX. :D