My little boss will be turning 4 in 7 September.
Weight : 15 kg (kind of underweight ya)
Height : 102 cm
1) Loves nasi lemak and can take a little bit of 'sambal' with it.
2) Very caring towards Baby XJ, but sometimes like to snatch her toy and make baby scream !
3) Teaches baby how to speak certain word. The other day, I overheard YX teaching baby to pronounce butterfly. He goes step by step telling baby to say 1) 'but', 2) 'ter', 3) 'fly'.
4) Still refuse to eat vegetables but he started to eat carrots and pumpkins unnoticed. I will hide these vege under his rice and feed him while he is watching his favourite cartoon shows. He is more into meat (chicken, pork and fish).
5) Deeply, madly in LOVE with Ultraman.
6) Likes to tell me stories, especially about his school. Like what teacher said, what his friend did and who cry because of this and that. His stories are with climax !
7) Willing to share any type of food with baby including his favourite food.
8) Lazy to take bathe and sometimes lazy to brush teeth ! No matter how, I will still force him. Can't turn this laziness into a BAD HABIT !
9) Like to imitate adult's talking. Sometimes, what he said really make us all laugh !
10) Can't sit still while watching tv. One minute sitting, one minute standing and the next minute 1 leg on the floor and another leg on the sofa. *shake head*