Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fedora Hats

Whenever I watched English movies, I always admired those rich women wearing beautiful hats with gorgeous dress. They matched so perfectly. Then, I came to know actually those hats are known as Fedora Hats. It is name after a talented actress who acted as Princess Fedora in 1882 stage play.

Talking about stage play, this reminded me of my student training years with a resorts in Desaru Island, Johor. It was only a 4 months sting there and my friend and I were so lucky to be chosen to act in the stage play for some company's annual family days. It was such a huge events that were so proud to be part of it.

When we were told about this stage play, the first thing came into my mind was I will have a chance to wear the Fedora Hats for women. However, it was another group of people who had that chance while my friend and I was being assigned to act in a local Malay show. Disappointed, I only stand behind the stage to admire that group of people. How I wish one of the day, I will have a chance to wear the Fedora Hats.

10 comments:

  1. why not u buy one and wear now? haha, wear this to my party ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe....just curious. Is this a paid post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we don't wear this kind of hats here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy-J ~ haha.....if you did organised some contest in your party, maybe can consider ya. haha

    foongpc ~ Get to see that in most English movie.

    Alice Phua ~ hehe...bingo

    wenn ~ ya...it is not popular over here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding Wenn's comment, well, I saw some music major students in UCSI UNiversity wearing Fedora hats on a daily basis much like their fashion statement (no hairan becos they are Arts type of people). But yes, I do admit wearing even a hat, let alone Fedora hat, is not popular in Malaysia. Some people may even see one who wears hat indoors as being rude and disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiahahaha... I'm not a hat person, simply because I'm a typical vain pot that drop dead afraid wearing hat would mess up my hair, hehe!^-^

    Interesting post, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe....just curious. Is this a paid post?

    ReplyDelete
  8. why not u buy one and wear now? haha, wear this to my party ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails