Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Diamonds

When hubby and I decided to get married, we did everything at the very last minutes. That includes buying our wedding rings. We only went to hunt for it 3 days before our registration took place. With this rush, we did not have the time to hunt for the best price nor to choose the best ring in the market.

How I wish the time could turn back and I will definitely choose a diamond ring instead. Since I personally like yellow color, I will choose the Canary Yellow Diamonds which am sure will bring the glow on my fingers when I put it on.

If I get mum to choose for me, she will definitely choose the Fancy Red Diamonds because mum loves anything RED. She believes RED color could makes a person looks outstanding.

3 comments:

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails