Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm back

Hello everyone! I'm back from my holidays.

I've got so much to blog about this trip but let me sort out my photos first before I blog about them in details. Some photos are with my relative, D and hope I could get them from him soon.

As a summary, I super duper enjoyed this trip.

1) I got the best travelling companion. Everyone even assisted to entertain the ever mischievous YX, especially the doting gong-gong.

2) Food suit our taste and I enjoyed every single meal.

3) Places of interest are worth visiting with interesting stories behind each piece of history. Our whole Itinerary was also very well organised - not too rush nor not too empty.

Got to stop here.......shall continue again once I got the photos :)

24 comments:

  1. WELCOOOOOOOOOOME back! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. :D Can;t wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great holiday. You joined a package tour? Sounds real good - don't forget to mention the name. I may just one to join one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome home!! wow, really seem like an enjoyable trip huh?? looking forward to the photos then~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo...looking forward to your photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Glad to know you enjoyed the trip. :) Can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow nice to know you've enjoyed your hols :)
    Just saying 'welcome back safe and sound' to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Am waiting for more posts on your fun trip :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a great time .

    Quick quick...please post them pics. ^_^
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! Looking forward to see more photo then!!

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Welcome back and looking forward to hearing your trip stories. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. mesti enjoyed a lot. can't wait to see your pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wah... where about did you went? I'm excited to see the beautiful pictures! Btw, happy school holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back. Seem you have a really enjoyable trip.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cant wait for u to post up the pictures n ur shopping stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So suspend, can't wait to see ur photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cant wait for u to post up the pictures n ur shopping stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wah... where about did you went? I'm excited to see the beautiful pictures! Btw, happy school holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you had a great time .

    Quick quick...please post them pics. ^_^
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking forward to your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails