Friday, September 17, 2010

Preloved Cloth Diapers for SALE

*Updates - 11 NOV 2010 *

ALL ITEMS SOLD !


Hello Everyone,

I've got 2 Autmnz and 2 Babyland cloth diapers for SALE. Don't worry, they are still in very good conditions and is in my good hand for only a short 4 months. (May - Sept 2010).

Top : Babyland cloth diapers (snap buttons) ; Bottom : Autumz cloth diapers (velcro)


Top : Autumz inserts ; Bottom : Babyland inserts

PRICE
1 ) Autumz : RM28 / piece FREE 2 pieces of inserts (SOLD)

2) Babyland : RM18 / piece FREE 2 pieces of inserts (SOLD)

* Note : The inserts will be given according to the brand you purchased. ie, if you buy Autumz brand, I will give you 2 Autumz brand inserts. Same goes to Babyland brand.

** All price quoted are INCLUSIVE of delivery charges (Peninsular M'sia only). For East M'sia, please include another RM7 on top of the total amount. For International buyer, please contact mnhl3011@gmail.com for delivery charges. Thank you

REASONS OF SELLING
1) Baby XJ is fully potty trained. She only needs diaper in the night bedtime and most of the time, the diaper still stay dried and can be recycle again. Therefore, I'm putting her on Dryper's Drypantz.

2) Seldom use. MIL is taking care of baby during the day time as I'm working and she prefer the disposable type (before baby was fully toilet trained).

3) No point for me to keep them (cloth diapers) in the drawer since baby is not using them anymore.

4) I've been asking relatives to see who is willing to 'adopt' these cloth diapers but seems that everyone still prefer the disposable type.

5) Still in very GOOD CONDITIONS as I only used them less than 2 months after purchased. And in that 2 months time, I DID NOT use them everyday. I substituted with disposable diapers.

6) NEVER being soiled by poo before.


For those who are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at mnhl3011@gmail.com for more information. Thank you


21 comments:

  1. Hope you can get the buyers! Sure u dont want to use them anymore for your new "production?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation!

    Saves a lot without diaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. reanaclaire ~ I do hope there are buyers ;). By the way, I don't really understand what does you mean by new 'productions'??

    smallkucing ~ Yes..baby XJ save me a lot of money. She was already half toilet trained by aged 1.5 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also sell off my cloths diapers since both my boys cant wear .. due to rashes ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he, can save a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anggie's Journal ~ Oh really? Have you sold them off? Some baby skin just does not agree to this type of materials, I guess.

    Pete ~ Oh yes....and no need to throw and throw everyday.

    suituapui ~ Alamak! Y do you need that for! hahahaha......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to wean Gwen off diapers during night time. I scared she wet the bed coz its belongs to the hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mummy Gwen ~ Need not rush. When the time comes, she will let you know :)

    Angeline ~ Not 2nd income le. It is because I don't use it anymore and the diapers are still new.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is pretty interesting :) Never seen these before. But too bad I don't have a baby yet lah - would love to buy it if I had one. :) just stumble by. you have a neat blog :)

    have a lovely weekend!!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think i need to buy these too, but my sister who just gave birth to my niece, doesnt like it ever since I tell her about the diapers u introduced. hmm... guess i'll buy it for myself then ^^ *for future use btw* no misunderstanding XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same with my boy Ryan,only use diaper at night, thinking of training my son to be diaperless at night too very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  13. got buyers or not?
    cos i got 50 CDs to sell off. Philip dont need them anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby Care Products, [url=http://babybabymart,com/deals/Baby+Clothing Sets/]Baby Clothing Sets[/url], [url=http://babybabymart,com/deals/Baby+Costumes/]Baby Costumes[/url], [url=http://babybabymart,com/deals/Baby+Changing+Table/]Baby Changing Table[/url], [url=http://babybabymart,com/deals/Jogging+Strollers/]Jogging Strollers[/url], [url=http://babybabymart,com/deals/Infant+Car+Seat+Chicco/]Infant Car Seat Chicco[/url], [url=http://babybabymart,com/deals/Baby+Wipes/]Baby Wipes[/url].

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Sentimental NY, Dress, Tunics, Long-sleeved Tees, Handbag, Niteline, Large Handbags, Cossabella, Home, Cropped Jeans, Aidan Mattox Niteline, Sandals, Bridal, AP Classics, eDressMe Private Label, V Necks, Bootcut Jeans on sale designed by Mikoh, Stuart Weitzman, Archive 1887, Sentimetal NY, Havaianas, Rebel Yell, Oonagh by Nanette Lepore - always on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you can get the buyers! Sure u dont want to use them anymore for your new "production?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! If anyone here including the blog owner want to buy new CDs- pocket diaper, do roger me :)
    http://www.nadiabakly.com/2012/10/new-cloth-diapers-type-pocket-diapers.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone
    and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had
    to share it with someone!

    Here is my site :: Heroin Treatment Centers
    My web site > Addiction Clinic

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails