Friday, October 29, 2010

I roared !!!

Since hubby was still on medical leaves, he took care of the kids while MIL was busy with her own stuffs. Right after work I was so looking forward to go home and see the kids. As I reached, no one greeted me at the living room.

Nevermind.

I heard the kids' voices upstair. So I went up and was greeted by both . Their smiles were so sweet and I hugged them by saying "I Love You". They replied the same. I hug and tell them 'I Love You' everyday. They did the same.

But my smile on the face faded very fast.

As I stepped into the bedroom, I thought I went into the wrong room ! I almost couldn't recognized my bedroom. I thought Typhoon Megi or the Indonesia Tsunami visited my room. I saw hubby was at the computer table enjoying his computer games (somethings which he can only do on Sunday) and he was not bothered at all by the mess created by the kids!

I asked baby XJ who did it and I almost laugh out when she answered "PAPA" loud and clear.

YX rushed to interrupt and said mei mei did the mess. Then, mei mei started to point at koko. Finally, hubby paused his game for a while and said "I've already told both kids to clean up the mess before you comes back, but they did not" and gave me a smile before continuing his game.

Toys were everywhere on the floor. Books were everywhere on the floor. Puzzles were all dismantled and scattered everywhere on the floor. Even my bed were not spared as the bedsheet almost being pulled out. Pens and papers were everywhere too!

At that moment, I felt like screaming but no voice came out. I felt like canning them but can I cane hubby too? I felt like forcing hubby to clean up all the mess and shut down his computer by switching off the main switch but glad that I did not. I wish I have magic and with just a point, everything will be arranged neatly again.

**Breath in....breath out ** again.

I left the room and took my dinner. Glad that I have a great MIL who cooks dinner for all of us and once we reached home after work, dinner were readily served on the table.

After I ate, I fed the kids and wash the dishes.

I bath the kids and changed them into their pyjamas. I took bath and did the laundry.

Finally, back into the room, I get the kids to clear up all the mess and of course I loose my patience. I shouted at them asking them to speed up. I felt so pressured as the clock were ticking away. I wanted YX to sleep early as he has school the next morning but I want them both to clear up the mess rather than me doing it myself. Both kids were enjoying 'playing' while picking up their toys. It took them almost 30 minutes to clear up all the mess with their slow motion tactic.

Once both slept, the room were so peaceful. By looking at their sleeping faces, I felt so glad that I did not cane them or slap their butt. I'm glad I have both of them in my life.

Hubby ? I did not talk to him that night. I went to bed right after I did my stuffs and he knew I was angry. The next day, he got the kids to clear up their mess before I came back and he even told me proudly that the kids did their job with his intructions.

32 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. At least when you roar, they start to behave, hubby included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. At least when you roar, they start to behave, hubby included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. At least when you roar, they start to behave, hubby included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Understand that feeling.. Sometimes my hubby left a mess at room also, we're already exhausted after a long day at work, now, need to clean up the mess pulak!
    You take care and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. sorry.. just couldn't stop laughing. luckily your hubby is a very FAST learner... haha..

    Yesterday I roared at ziyi too, she was happily playing ipad, while I feed her dinner, very slowly. And at the other hand I had to look after the young one who cannot stop climbing up here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! That's why I never leave the house and the kids to my hubb. I'll get cardiac arrest when I return to an unrecognized home. Kakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  7. learn to leave it la..its ok to be messy once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha, that's a typical kind dad strict mum in the family~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfectly normal! Every house with kids staying in it just cannot escape this tsunami/hurricane/tornado... whatever you call it :)

    Luckily you were calm enough not to pick up the cane. I used to get very worked-up over such mess too. Caning won't serve any purpose and will only create unnecessary upset in the home. I've learned to close one eye and somehow, Chloe has learned to create only small messes at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha man oh man. You shd leave the room with the kids and ask him to clean up some as he still can relaxingly play him computer game keke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you did the right thing... not cane the kids, let them clean the mess created by them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least ur hb know what to do the next day. Me ah, even weekend sometimes I go out alone, back home I still have to do everything! Housework and kids. No rest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha..well at least they clean up. Ya very frustrating one when sees the room in a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. kakkakaakkaka....this is a good one. next day everyone behaved well, including the hubs :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha...At least your kids and hubby follow your instructions..GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aiyo, so garangz!
    I would be so ever-thankful to have a ready homecooked meal that I couldn't care less if the whole house is topsy-turvy. lolz
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahahah! Thank goodness that you hold on caning and spanking them. Kids being kids are always like that one, take heart. Your hubby is actually improving also after you showed him silence anger. :) Have a nice weekend to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sometimes, talking also no use...get angry also no use - life goes on and nothing would have changed. Just learn to live with it - I have...for almost 30 years now! Tsk! Tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why i could not feel that you roared, as if i thought you were a mild mannered person,,,

    ok lah, once in a while havoc never mind one lah,, hub on ML,so let him enjoy too ma,right?

    things should be very rosy now, aren't they..

    have a great weekend and take care , god bless

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Hubby is very good leh...at least he listens. I roar all the time. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh oh cold war through out the nite?..think this is the one good weapon on hubs.. one way of showing colors haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahah... your hubby's response on the 1st day was quite funny! but at least, 2nd day, you didn't have to clear up...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wah... such an influential roar!!! At least the mess was clear at the end of the day, phew~!

    Cheer up! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's y men think it's vy ez to take care of the kids. They jes do their own stuff n let the kids do watever they like.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL....this happens at my house too. And my boy already knows better clean up before daddy comes back else sure 'kena'!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hahahahhahahahahha! i would give the hubby killer stares too! it works wonder hor! hahahahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hahahahhahahahahha! i would give the hubby killer stares too! it works wonder hor! hahahahhaha!

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha man oh man. You shd leave the room with the kids and ask him to clean up some as he still can relaxingly play him computer game keke.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh oh cold war through out the nite?..think this is the one good weapon on hubs.. one way of showing colors haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hahahah! Thank goodness that you hold on caning and spanking them. Kids being kids are always like that one, take heart. Your hubby is actually improving also after you showed him silence anger. :) Have a nice weekend to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails