Yesterday, he took a half day leave which eventually turned out he was now on a week medical leaves.
Once the doctor examined, he assured that it was just a small and normal case. Nothing serious at all. Doctor believed it was a blocked duct which formed the cyst. Thus, a minor operation was required to get rid of that cyst before it gets bigger.
Doctor asked if hubby wanted to have the operation NOW or on a scheduled date? Before we could answered, doctor advised hubby to get it done NOW as there will be no added benefits if to wait for a later date. In additions hubby might feel stress or perhaps sleepless night before the operations date. Is that a PUSH or a great advise?
Anyhow, due to hubby's work and time constraint (2 workers will be leaving next month), hubby decided to have the operation immediately so he will be fit to work by next month.
Doctor said it will be a minor operations (only takes about 30 minutes) and hubby does not even need to be warded. He can even goes back to work in 2 to 3 days time. Once doctor knew hubby will be covered by the Insurance, he was even delighted to have the operations done. He even asked if hubby wanted to have a 2 weeks medical leaves so we can go for a vacations! *faint*
*** FAST FORWARDED ***
After the ops hubby rested at the Day Care Suite for about 2 hours before he was declare fit to be 'discharged'. The doctor showed us the cyst which was as big as a 10 cents coin with about 0.5 inch thick. The cyst will be sent to the lab for further test and the result will be out by next week. Now, hubby is resting at home.