Wednesday, November 17, 2010

His idol

There is 1 particular person YX really admired. He can really sit down quietly and enjoyed his show. It is non other than Oistein, the Doodlechamp Master.



Not only he can draw, he can make crafts too. He is really artistic and talented.




Not to mentioned that he is also a very brave artist who involved himself in the scene just for the sake to come out with a good masterpiece.




This is what I've got from the website :


'Øistein Kristiansen is a Norwegian cartoonist, caricaturist, painter, and multi talented designer. He is a famous tv personality in Asia, formerly known as Einstein Kristiansen, A lead through all his work is his main purpose to teach the whole world to draw, so that each of us can free up and utilize our creativity through drawing.'

Dear Einstein,

Hope you are able to read this post and leave a comment. Both of us, mother and son really admired your art works !

* I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming * ^_^


21 comments:

  1. Is he the same guy from Art Attack ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah...so small...enjoying art shows - must be very artistic. Good...nurture that in the kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I din know he's so popular. My kids watch a bit of Artzooka. Now I know his real name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love Oistein creation! perhaps you can join his community at http://www.oistein.com/en and send YX art to him!

    I think he is still in Singapore, hopefully he will hold another fans meet up soon! Then you can probably bring your boy over to meet him!^-^

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice sketches he can do!! no wonder your YX is admiring him so much.. guess you admire also because got affected?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. My younger brother used to love watching Art Attack (arts and crafts program) way back when he was a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe... though i'm so big already, i have actually watched this artist on tv, on S'pore english programs as well as China's chinese programs... coz weekend mornings, usually only got children's programs...

    and i actually enjoy seeing how he draws coz i myself enjoy drawing cartoons during free time too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, such a talented person. he is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to watch Art Attack and learn drawing, but can't do it like him. Crayons and colour pencils are like magic tools in his hands ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so talented. I actually don't who he is..hehe. Hope your dream come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah...so young like art liow...sure very creative mind one.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never know this talented artist...till I read ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I don't know the name of this person, until you mentioned it. I like his art works too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. DoodleChamps... Yeah.... both ziyi and my favourite too..... Only know him by the "doodle master" till now..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this talented man. I have seen his amazing art work from TV.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I don't know the name of this person, until you mentioned it. I like his art works too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. wah...so young like art liow...sure very creative mind one.!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails