Monday, November 8, 2010

Keropok

At last, I found you !

It was my childhood keropok which I've blogged about it over here.

I still can't believed that I'd actually found this tapioca cracker at Ayer Keroh overhead bridge which we stopped over for lunch after our visit to the Zoo Melaka.

I was so happy when I saw it and told hubby immediately that I want to buy them.

Selling at RM3.50 for 3 pieces.


The keropok was made in Melaka.


I used to eat this keropok at my hometown with black soy sauce. As I do not have any soy sauce in the office, I dip it with chillies sauce.

Yummy..........

I brought the whole keropok to the office because I've yet to introduce this kind of 'junk food' (as what my mum calls it) to the kids. Once they started, I can say there will be no ending. So, the keropok will have to follow me to the office and I can eat them at anytime !

23 comments:

  1. Is this the same keropok at those Indian food stall? If it is, then its my favourite too, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you blogged about keropok, i am not sure if you could remember another childhood type of keropok,which is still selling today,,, Ean Ean keropok,,,,,hahahah?

    have a great week ahead ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,same taste like batu wan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, hurry up go n n buy o tau you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is good to dip with chilli source than soy source. Am I right? It looked really yummy. Yes, should keep this snack with you, safer than keep at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, looks like i've seen this before but then not exactly.. taste something like papadam?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. You like those? I'm not into them...but I've never tried eating with chilli sauce. Maybe I should try one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...blogwalking here.

    Like your blog :)

    And ahh...yes, keropok. One of my favourite beside maggi mee :)

    I know, toxic!haha

    Anyway, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wei i love this toooooooooo! dip in chili sauce, gosh! *sluuuuuuuuuurp*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yalor...looks like pappadom. I can imagine the kesedapan dipping in the chilli sauce..yums.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never seen this keropok before. Now I'm thinking, my parents must had hide this 'junk' food from me, hence I was never introduce to it. Err... where else can get it other than Melaka?

    ReplyDelete
  12. how does it taste like? prawn taste ? hmm..must ask my dad to check it out for me soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ai yah... must eat with soya sauce marrr... but amazing that Ayer Keroh also got sell!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that parpedum? I love to eat keropok too..

    ReplyDelete
  15. This keropok very da sedap one wor! Once eat kenot STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, better to bring to ofis, so u can hv them all to urself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like to eat keropok with Kampung Koh Chili sauce too, nice!

    Next time must try your way of serving it with dark soy sauce. It definitely a new flavour for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like to eat keropok with Kampung Koh Chili sauce too, nice!

    Next time must try your way of serving it with dark soy sauce. It definitely a new flavour for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey,same taste like batu wan?

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails