Monday, November 1, 2010

My little busybody.....

.................Who else? None other than my baby XJ.

Case 1
MIL done with her cooking and told baby XJ that she will be feeding her soon. Baby XJ replied OK and at the same time, ran to the staircase and SHOUTED for papa to come down and eat. Just like the Chinese tradition whereby we will call the elders to eat as a polite gesture.

Case 2
I prefer to wear something comfortable such as a short and t-shirt at home. Baby XJ is so used to see me wearing those home-cloths. One day, I wanted to go out and pump petrol on my car so I won't be so rush on the next morning. Baby insisted me to change to a better cloths before I go out. I told her I'm not going shopping but only pump petrol at the nearby petrol station. She pushed me back to the room and insisted me to change and repeating saying "mei mei" (beautiful).

Case 3
During meal times, baby XJ will asked "Papa, you want this ?" "Mama you want that?" and so on. She likes to share.

Case 4
Whenever Baby XJ saw YX's water bottle, she will take it to him and asked him to drink. If YX refused, she will pester and pester until we have to say "Baby, it is ok. Koko will drink it later."

Case 5
When one of our family members' mobile phone rang, Baby XJ will be the 1st to be so excited and shout "PHONE, PHONE". When other family members talked on the phone, Baby XJ will be standing there looking at them. But when I'm on the phone and speaking in Hokkien, she will rushed to snatch the phone over from me and instantly knew it is either gong gong or popo. I hardly have a good talk over the phone with my mum when baby is around. But being fair, she will pass the phone back to me and said "YOUR TURN" before taking it back again after a few seconds. LOL.

Case 6
Baby XJ used to see me carrying my handbag whenever I goes out. One day, I decided to only take my pouch (money + phone) to the nearby shop to buy something. She insisted that I must bring my handbag. I told her nevermind, mummy only going to buy something and will be back very very soon. No need to bring the whole bag. Not satisfied, she ran to 'drag' my bag towards me and make sure I bring it with me. **My bag was a bit too big and heavy for her to carry, therefore, she needs to DRAG it **


And I'm enjoying every minutes of her little 'kaypoh-ness'. ^_^

25 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute..
    Life's merrier with your little busybody :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do bring us a lot of joy,don't they?

    hey, have a great week ahead Ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you have a 'Goon Ka Poh'(Butler)in the house, look at the bright side, she will be a potential leader!;)

    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....so cute. our parents must be thrilled though that your little missy loves to talk to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby XJ is superb cute and i like the way she keypoh, all the action showed that she cares.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, i don't think this is call "kaypoh" rather kids are always more curious about things lah.. but i guess it's always fun to see how cute she acted right?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOl...looks like you have a Personal Assistant lor

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice... Must not discourage her - children like that learn faster, will be cleverer - not the quiet ones. The old maxim: "Children should be seen not heard" actually does more harm than good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe I think that's the different between boy and girl. She will be your good helper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is cute...and it means she concern about everyone at home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so cute. Very talkative..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehe, she is so cute, especially pestering her brother to drink. lol. and sure she brighten up her gong gong and popo... aw i feel like having a kid . LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha cute little XJ. Girls are most busybody (Goon Kah Poh);)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwww she is just too cute :) More kaypoh stories please?! ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute hehe. Looks like she is going to be the Little Miss Helpful and Little Miss Manager of the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very kay-poh... haha... :)
    Do enjoy these moments before they turn adults....

    ReplyDelete
  18. She really made sure u looked "proper" when u go out of the hse. Cute-nye!

    ReplyDelete
  19. enjoy it while it last huh, when they grow up, no more mak nenek edi! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. enjoy it while it last huh, when they grow up, no more mak nenek edi! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute hehe. Looks like she is going to be the Little Miss Helpful and Little Miss Manager of the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hehehe, she is so cute, especially pestering her brother to drink. lol. and sure she brighten up her gong gong and popo... aw i feel like having a kid . LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails