First week of December 2010
1) Together with YX, we accompanied hubby to the government clinic to attend a talk by a dietitian. Learn quite a lot from the talk. Glad that YX was very cooperative as he sat down quietly for almost an hour together with us even he does not understand a single word from the dietitian because she spoke in Bahasa Malaysia. I gave him some papers to draw and that kept him occupied.
2) Received tonnes of Birthday wishes from friends and relatives via Facebook. A lot are from my blogger friends too. Apologized as unable to reply personally. Therefore, wish to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who left a message on my FB's wall. Appreciated that.
Second week of December 2010
1) Took a long leaves to attend my cousin sister's wedding in Johor Bahru. As hubby was tied down with works, I went with my 2 kids. All thanks to my parents who purposely make a trip up to Seremban to fetch us all down to Johor just for the wedding. My parents came on the 8th of December and we drove down to Johor on the 10th December. My brother who was supposed to attend the wedding did not managed to make it due to last minute work in the office.
2) On the 11th December was the actual wedding day. The 'sisters' all had a great time making fun of the bridegroom and 'brothers'. Wedding dinner was held in a hotel and glad that both kids behave themselves too during the wedding dinner. We put up a night in the same hotel after the wedding dinner.
3) On the 12th December, left Johor Bahru and went back to my parents home in Segamat. It took roughly 2 hours + drive. I had my favorite fried koay teow on that night itself. Everyone was dead tired after the travelling and lack of sleeps during the wedding. We slept around 9pm.
Thrid week of December 2010
1) Went shopping with dad and mum to buy some new clothings for the kids since there are some promotions going on at the local supermarket. Dad even bought YX a set of dinosaurs toy and bought a baby doll for Baby XJ. Back at home, dad brought YX for a joy ride on the motorbike. YX enjoyed so much but baby XJ was afraid. In the afternoon, Baby XJ developed mild fever. She lost her appetite too and only asking for milk.
2) The next morning, brought baby XJ to the doctor. She was not cooperative as she was afraid of stranger touching her. She screamed and cried. Doctor was unable to examine her. So, the doctor prescribed some medications for baby XJ according to my description on her conditions.
3) On 15th December, it was a travelling day again. My parents drove us back to Seremban. Baby XJ's fever subsided but she started to have cough with phlegm. The next day, her fever came back again off and on until today, 18th December. She was very cranky and very sticky to ME. Once I'm back home after work, she only wants me. At night, she did not sleep well too. Woke up a few times in the middle of the night crying and coughing. Looks like I have to bring her to another doctor tonight. Seeing her fever off and on really makes me worried.
Till then, see you all again soon........In another 2 weeks time, YX will be back to school. Hubby and I had already set up his study table in the room as the principal told me before that there will be homeworks to bring home. A new challenge will be waiting for YX and for me too ^_^
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone !!!!