Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A funny incident.......

I was in town yesterday morning to do some stuffs.......... Maybe CNY is getting nearer and the town was really jammed. People and cars were everywhere. I had to make a few rounds before I managed to find a parking. The parking lot was right in front of a Malay stall selling nasi lemak and some kuih - kuih. 

Once I've got my things done, I went to the makcik's stall and bought some kuih-kuih. Not much left. I simply grabbed 3 pieces of kuih kuih and went into my car. I've planned to eat them in my office. Just as I put on my reversed gear, a taxi came and parked behind me. 

I saw the taxi man get down from his taxi hurriedly and I quickly opened my car door and shouted for him. I managed to get his attention and told him I wanted to move. To my surprised, he answered me .... 

" Please wait a minute. Let me get my breakfast first ! "

I was stunned for a moment and wanted to laugh when I saw him quickly moved on to the makcik's stall. He must be really hungry. 

Since I was not in a hurry, I did not argue with him. He can actually take over my parking lot after I left but he choose to let me wait. While he was buying his breakfast, I ate my kuih - kuih in the car. 

Have you met such person before ? 
 

22 comments:

  1. that's really quite weird right?? given normal circumstances, we will move the car to give away right?? he must be too hungry i guess.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice of you for not requesting to move his car or staring at him fiercely.Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either he is too hungry or in a hurry, lol. Did he really let you wait for a minute or more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. for a moment there i thought he was hurrying to the gents

    ReplyDelete
  5. U're very nice leh.......

    He's too hungry.. hahhahahah~

    ReplyDelete
  6. duh! how can he do that?! u r super nice then.. if my hubs.. sure kena honk ody that fella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He should move his car lah. So far, I haven't encountered ppl like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily you are not in a hurry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's o.k. Life is like that...give and take. I went to town last week, could not find parking...and just then, a car wanted to reverse, so I waited...and once it had left, I parked my car there...right in front of a TOTO shop - you can guess the rest of the story! Qong Xi...FA CAI!!! Muahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha.. I was in your situation once. I told the driver to move. And he told me, 'wait wait... in a while'.... -.-" I totally don't understand this kind of people, why so selfish... but thank them for giving us a good training in life --to be patience... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many experiences on the road with those taxi drivers tells me that they are mostly rude and always in a rush coz time is of an essence to them.
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, dont know want to laugh or angry...
    To me, if I have the time I wont mind la.. but if I'm in a hurry, I think I will start to say @#$%^ in the car, hahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weird man...But I guess I won't wait for him..I will horn him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At least he was courteus. :) Men handle hunger better than woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, this is common attitude for Taxi lou lar! They always assume 'they are on the road more than we had salt' one mar!=_=

    ReplyDelete
  16. U shld hv asked him back, "Can u wait a min instead?"

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, this is common attitude for Taxi lou lar! They always assume 'they are on the road more than we had salt' one mar!=_=

    ReplyDelete
  18. At least he was courteus. :) Men handle hunger better than woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. duh! how can he do that?! u r super nice then.. if my hubs.. sure kena honk ody that fella!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha.. I was in your situation once. I told the driver to move. And he told me, 'wait wait... in a while'.... -.-" I totally don't understand this kind of people, why so selfish... but thank them for giving us a good training in life --to be patience... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is very nice of you for not requesting to move his car or staring at him fiercely.Great!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails