Thursday, January 6, 2011

Growing up

In my previous post, some of you commented that Baby XJ grows up a lot. I did not realized it until I looked back at some of her photos and noticed that YES, she grew up A LOT. 

2 years old Birthday 
Sometimes, she spoke like an adult. She really makes all of us laugh. She is good in intimating us and is very talkative. 

2 years 1 month. Enjoying Tiger Biscuits by just licking the cream and left the biscuits for me
She loves to provoke her brother by saying "Koko naughty, mei mei good girl", even YX was sitting quietly watching cartoons. YX will argued with her by shouting "NO" and XJ will fight back by shouting "YES". This will go on and on until I need to take out the cane to stop their argument.

2 years 2 month. 
Whenever she saw koko was being punished by us for being naughty, she will quickly ran over and tell us "Mei mei good girl, mei mei did not jump. Mei mei did not shout", even before we managed to praise her for being good.

2 years 3 month. Mum bought this Vietnam costume for XJ. I intended to let her wear on the CNY's eve during the reunion dinner.  
When she was bitten by the mosquitoes, she will be whining and whining. She refused to apply any medications or salt to stop the itch but insisted you to scratch it for her by pulling your hand. She will enjoy sitting beside you feeling so 'manja'.

Photo was taken last week. Her new toy - baby doll. She will sometimes speak to the doll, asking her questions and answered on behalf. She will pat the doll and sing her to sleep. The doll courtesy from my dad. 
She loves to ask questions non-stop to every answer you gave her. There was one time I said "Baby, stop asking me questions for a moment, ok?" and she ASKED BACK "WHY STOP ASKING YOU QUESTIONS?" * faint *

24 comments:

  1. Hey! You know what, I am going to Vietname next March. It is my husband's company family trip. I like the Vietnam traditional costume so much, how much? I want to buy for my princesses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheoh Yan ~ Good ...looks like a dream comes true. haha... the costume cost about RM15. Bargain with them but don't get scolded. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. your daughter look like you or your hubby?

    you should put ur photos here for comparison mah :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to train them to talk.. dont wait till like my girl's age.. she doesnt like to talk much.. *roll eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lah Mummy she grew up alot. :) And she can really talk! Only 2 years old and mummy cannot tahan her questions..haha..wait till she is 4 years old..ha.

    I like the Vietnamese costume too.so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY,i like her vietnam dress n the hair so feminine. happy to know u let her grow hair, last time u told me she sweats a lot, so short hair easy to maintain..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The VN dress..will be perfect for CNY.. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best years of your lives - the kids'and yours...so nice the time when they're growing up - young and innocent, no worries...no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a joy to see her grow into a fine little girl. She can talk very well for her age. And that dress from Vietnam does look very pretty on her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girl's Vietnam costume reminded me of the set of "samfu" that I bought for my boy from Hanoi few years back.. It has got very nice and fine dragon embroidered on it. Great to wear on CNY..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand how you felt... seeing them grow from little babies to toddlers and pre-schooler. Time flies so fast, eh?

    My girl loves to hold her baby doll like Baby XJ does. She even named 'her' Barbie doll. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  12. CH Voon ~ Hahaha...no need to compare. The truth, i also don't know she look like who. haha

    reanaclaire ~ Hope baby XJ is not too talkative till cannot tahan her.

    Mummy Gwen ~ oh dear....I really scare people asking me Q non stop.

    Mummy-J ~ She refused to have her hair cut. No choice but to keep it first.

    LittleLamb ~ Ya...the color also very gammm for CNY

    suituapui ~ I missed her baby time actually ;(

    Chloe ~ I like the dress too. A bit too big on her....think she can wear for quite some time. haha

    Inspired Momx1 ~ Ya...great for CNY

    yvonne ~ Time really flies. So scary ya. haha..ever little girl loves doll.

    Kelvin ~ Oh..thks. U r such a sweet talker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hehehe... yeah lah mommy.. why stop? :P

    she's growing to be a pretty young girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow... the vietnamese costume looks so nice on her! so cute to have such costumes for children too. reminds me of few years ago, Kelly and I also donned Vietnamese costumes for a wesak day celebration. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ur baby gal is growing! I love the VIetnamese costume!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is like Yan Yan , so suka to talk and ask , hehe.. Maybe girls are like this??

    ReplyDelete
  17. the Vietnam costume look sweet, when wanna keep long hair for her ar ???
    btw, hv a nice weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. She looks so sweet in the Vietnamese costume.
    Ahhh... she's edi started provoking her bro with words. My girl oso likes to do that to didi. Maybe it's a girls' thing. Coz they r not born to be so physical, they use their mouth. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL, being inquisitive is bothersome but it an awesome treasure for both you and your lovely girl, mommy!;D

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks so sweet in the Vietnamese costume.
    Ahhh... she's edi started provoking her bro with words. My girl oso likes to do that to didi. Maybe it's a girls' thing. Coz they r not born to be so physical, they use their mouth. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. HEY,i like her vietnam dress n the hair so feminine. happy to know u let her grow hair, last time u told me she sweats a lot, so short hair easy to maintain..

    ReplyDelete
  22. your daughter look like you or your hubby?

    you should put ur photos here for comparison mah :P

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails