Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pet Shop

Hubby is those type of person who does not keep things back at the original place. As the Chinese always said ' 没有手尾 '.

Whenever he reads the newspaper, it will be everywhere around the house. It can be found in the bedroom, living hall, dinning table and sometimes even TOILET. 

Whenever he finished drinking water, the glass will be on the table. Sometimes, on the floor and sometimes UNDER the table.

The other day, I found 2 pieces of his shirts tugged underneath a big bolster. Naturally, I nagged while picking up the shirts and YX overheard.

He quickly ran over and asked " Papa naughty? Then we change a NEW PAPA !" 

I laughed and asked him HOW?

And he spontaneously replied "Go to the PET SHOP and see if they sell PAPA or not. We can BUY a new papa". 

Oh dear....he thought his papa is an animal ! haha....

Boy oh boy....... sometimes, $$$ can't buy EVERYTHING ! 

25 comments:

  1. Wakakaka!Change a new papa sounds better than change a new mama, that probably, as some men would love to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... did papa know about it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, change papa is quite a good idea!;D(just kidding) My husband also 没手尾, sigh~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahhahahahahahahaahahah so how u answer YX le?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wakakaka! Pet shop?! This is so funny!

    My hubb also leaves everything everywhere and I always grumble while picking up the things. Avery would listen to my nagging and says her papa is a 懒惰虫 (lazy worm - she learned it from me, kakaka)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha cute YX wanna change PAPA??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its the habit of the person..haha can buy papa kids being kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha! Funny boy! From your title, I thought you were going to get the kids a new pet tim :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I wanna buy one for myself and Maine also!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL!! So cute of him. I also wana buy a new papa like dat..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think man are all the same ? My hub also the same.

    hahahahhahah! So cute of YX!! What a funny conversation. Thanks for brighten my day by sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My god, so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh No! Papa also you wanna change! Somemore buy from Pet shop?! haha~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Simply loved this! ^_^
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  16. My missus exactly like your hubby. Can change or not? Must drop by the pet shop... Hahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. did papa hear or not? hahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha...How did Papa react when he hear this? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. money can ask ghost push grinder :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL hahaha I can't stop laughing. Boy oh boy, is papa upset upon hearing he can be bot from the pet shop? kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL, same here with my hubby. Whereever he is, that thing will be left there. Sigh! Gives me a lot of work to do, but worst part is I can't even find the time to pick those things up for him so in the end my house looks like as if a hurricane has swept thru!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL hahaha I can't stop laughing. Boy oh boy, is papa upset upon hearing he can be bot from the pet shop? kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hahaha...How did Papa react when he hear this? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha cute YX wanna change PAPA??

    ReplyDelete
  25. did papa hear or not? hahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete

Other related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails