1) Baby XJ had fully recovered from her cough after finishing 1 bottle of antibiotic and 1 bottle of cough mixture. Her appetite came back and she could sleep well at night. A peaceful night for us too ^_^
2) Got to know that a cousin's wife were diagnosed with colon cancer. She is only in her early 40s. An operation was done and she was recuperating at home waiting for chemo treatment in mid of January 2011. Hope she will stay strong and fight against this illness. Health is wealth.
3) Brought the kids to inhale some fresh air in the park during the weekends. YX recently mastered the skill of cycling. Thanks to hubby who patiently coaches him a few times. Baby XJ rode on a mini bicycle while I pushed her from behind. She too wanted to enjoy ridding on a bike just like her brother.
4) Had RM0.99 nasi lemak for breakfast on Christmas Day at a local restaurant. Promotion ended on the 31st December 2010. Tasted good and majority of their customers (90%) ordered the nasi lemak.
|There was a piece of chicken rendang but was covered by the keropok in this picture.|
6) Got to WORK on the 'extra' Public Holidays (31st Dec 2010). Our boss was so pleased to have came to work because business was extremely good that day.
7) Brought the kids for a train ride to Mid Valley. YX has been reminding us that he wanted to ride on the train. His wish was granted. The journey up to Mid Valley was good. Both kids were so excited. But the journey back was SO TIRING for hubby and I. The train was packed like sardines, stuffy and obviously no seats for us. I carried Baby XJ while hubby hold on to YX. Finally, we got some seats after a few stations and both kids fell asleep in the train. A great experience for the little ones but NOT fun at all. We asked YX if he still wanted to have a train ride and he answered us instantly and loudly "NO". haha. This was YX's 2nd time on the train (the 1st was to The Mines a few years back) and Baby XJ's 1st time.
8) Both kids received Mickey Mouse cartoon vcd from SIL as Christmas presents. They had been watching the cartoon since the 1st day they got the vcd until today. Repeating and repeating. They loved it !
9) On the 3rd Jan 2011, YX went back to school. Glad that he did not protest of not going to school after such a LONG holidays. But it was quite a hard time to wakes him up in the morning. I need to spend at least 15 minutes before he gave me a response "Hmmm" or opened his eyes to see me for a few seconds before he closed back again. Not only him, it was quite a hard time for me to wake up in the early morning too. haha
10) Completed washing the kids' CNY clothings. All kept nicely in the wardrobe waiting for the arrivals of CNY for them to wear. Most clothings were bought by my parents. THANK YOU mum & dad !